Peters on the Rams "F*ck them"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Delusional bastid ~ Will Hayes

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Peter's is a great corner...if you have a system that caters to him. That was proven. Ramsey is more versatile. I dont blame Peter's, it takes alot of maturity to except that you're only good in certain systems and someone else can come in and thrive in a system you could not.

I was always a Peters fan and sort of like the mouthy types... when on our side. So I was sorta cool with him.

But you nailed it. He is good in the right defensive system. Nothing wrong with that, but that’s it.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Rochell reminds me of a Peters with a better personality and a willingness to tackle. He's a ballhawk, sometimes to a fault. He also played at a small school, so that's a main reason why he got drafted as low as he was. He's got the swagger of Peters or Ramsey, but I don't consider it a detriment if one can back it up - which Rochell consistently did.

Mcvay like the Diva type. The Peter’s thing was a no win & Talib was hurt.The Rams had to make the trade because the season was about to blow up.They would have turned the Lockeroom to Crap.McSnead messed up big with Allen & Noteboom.
—Les Snead worked MAGIC!! What great moves.The offensive line like he said has that depth now 2 years later.

I’d take Troy Hill over Peters all day long.He can hold his junk all he wants.Troy Hill had 3 TD’s in 2020.

Rochelle seems thick in his neck.I like his build,unlike Talib & Peters.RAMsey & Williams are excellent mentors for him. David Long needs to get a little more positive energy going.Funny Deayon is a little mofo who thinks he’s the biggest.It’s a nice addition he has to come in and compete.

The DB group is such a solid group of players.Fuller is flat out slow,but so quick & smart. Burgees is a leader & very diverse.Nick Scott is just a baller.He was on the offensive side of it.Core special teams is huge.He is coming into his own. Tyler Rapp ?? Dude is a tackling machine,just needs to play smarter & under control so he doesn’t get hurt.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I was always a Peters fan and sort of like the mouthy types... when on our side. So I was sorta cool with him.

But you nailed it. He is good in the right defensive system. Nothing wrong with that, but that’s it.

Mcvay promotes it. He is already talking freaking shit!! He says Klingsberry doesn’t have SHIT on The Rams!!! Messing with draft picks as well as Raheem Morris.This is McVays team.
-Pleasant played his music & was a Peters & Talib fan. They ran after practice with one of Talibs younger kids ? The connection was real.The Rams went to the SuperBowl.Gurley was hanging out after practice as well. Things & times change.I like the fact Sean Mcvay keeps things fresh & Les Snead makes things happen when asked.
I’m just glad to be a Rams Fan & can’t wait till one day I see them at In there New House. Whose House ? Weird how that is such a thing.

…..

Legend
I was never a Peters fan and this just supports that.

Thanks Marcus, class it up bro!

TexasRam

Legend
In a strange change of fortune Ram nation agreed on the worth of a former player and became One Ram Nation again.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
In a strange change of fortune Ram nation agreed on the worth of a former player and became One Ram Nation again.

38351B88-B242-49CC-8F6B-9D5455D808A2.jpeg

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Peter's was let go by KC and let go by the Rams. The clock is ticking on him being let go by the Ravens. They drafted Brandon Stephens in the 3rd and Shaun Wade in the 5th. Once 2 teams let you go for not much compensation, it's pretty clear what kind of player you are, really. The Rams gave up a 2018 4th round pick and a 2019 2nd round pick (which equates to a 3rd rd) AND they made the Chiefs give them a 6th round pick with Peters!!! Then they still had to give up a 3rd and a 5th (2019) to get Dante Fowler (to make the secondary a little better). After it was clear Peters was more mouth than magic, they took Kenny Young and a 5th round pick (2020) to unload Peters. He's got butthurt because what the Rams gave up for Jalen Ramsey (hours after trading Peters) speaks crystal clearly what they thought of Peters. Now it's Baltimore's turn. There's nothing worse than a Mouthy Loser!!

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Besides poor play ...blah attitude ..I almost forgot how he used to show up his fellow teammates after he was burnt on a play... As if to say that's not on me and point or show them up.....yea great teammate.

oldnotdead

Legend
Rochell isn't like Peters. He's already said his model is Ramsey. He has the talent to be extremely good. He dropped because he was from a small school. But I see first-round talent in this kid. He's got his flaws but ego isn't apparently one of them. All his issues are strictly technique related. The Rams are on their way to having 3 shutdown CBs!

Morris can play anything he wants in the secondary, man or zone it won't matter. This secondary is loaded with Ramsey, Williams, Fuller, Rapp, Burgess and now Rochell. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if in 2023 people look back and think this was an outstanding draft with Rochell as a major piece of it.

I was stoked when he was picked and still think even now he's a total sleeper.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
What I took from that is Talib nodded in agreement. Clearly they both feel a bit raw in their departures from the Rams. But I can't knock the Chiefs for drafting him or the Rams for trading for him.

When you look at that draft class Peters is a hovering around a top 5 talent. Not much came out of that draft in terms of top tier talent.

His tenure with the Rams wasn't so different, though he was most productive playing along side Houston and Berry. It was kind of an opportunistic system Bob Sutton ran. Nobody in KC misses it.

Peters is a gambling player, the Jay Cutler of CB's. His great plays are followed by horrendous plays. He is who he is. He's a head case to boot. That's ultimately why he was traded.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Besides poor play ...blah attitude ..I almost forgot how he used to show up his fellow teammates after he was burnt on a play... As if to say that's not on me and point or show them up.....yea great teammate.
Don't forget how he would embarrass the entire Organization and Rams' fans by being the one person to pick fights and arguments with opponents after games ended when 150 players and coaches would congregate to shake hands and express mutual respect like mature professionals.

Peters did that numerous times.

TexasRam

Legend
The one thing I don't get about Peters is why he is always so pissed off.

He's like the Anti Torry Holt. It's probably a chemical imbalance thing. Maybe he got his ass kicked relentlessly as a kid. Might explain why he's afraid of contact.

What do I know. I just post here.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Jalen Ramsey>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>