Packers trade Davante Adams to Raiders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
You guys think the pack signing Rodgers was to help with a possible trade?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Mac,
Okay I'll bite. How does "wood chipper" fit in the narrative?

~ArkyRamsFan~

Much like us the past few years, every single division game is like diving head first into a woodchipper...

Every single team in that division could win the NFC East, South, AFC West, South, North. That's 5 divisions...

We've been there and it's tough...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
wait until Adams realizes he's got Carr throwing to him....his numbers are going down bigly...
I just heard from Tom Grossi, a huge Packers influencer/YouTuber, that Adams told the Packers he wanted the Raiders. They are downing a bottle of whiskey online, right now...

JYB

Starter
I just heard from Tom Grossi, a huge Packers influencer/YouTuber, that Adams told the Packers he wanted the Raiders. They are downing a bottle of whiskey online, right now...
What does that say about Rodgers, after he was highly complimentary of Adams earlier this year, calling him the best player he's ever played with? And Adams basically gave him the finger.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Grossi was just asked: "How can the Rams ignore the CAP and get A. Robinson?"
Grossi: "Must be a glitch"

Why am I enjoying the Packers pain so much? You'd think I was @Merlin, I love it so much......

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What does that say about Rodgers, after he was highly complimentary of Adams earlier this year, calling him the best player he's ever played with? And Adams basically gave him the finger.
I think Adams senses that the Packers as presently constructed, will not win a Super Bowl? Of course he's ignoring the Raiders curse...lol

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How sweet would it be to see Jared Goff lead the Lions to the top of the NFC North? Packers fans are so cocky about their division, unlike us in the NFC West....

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This was done because Adams refused to play for the Packers. Rodgers knew all off season this was going to happen.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I took a nap after we signed Allen Robinson and woke up to this. Always something mind blowing happening.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Loving this 2022 NFL Free Agency wild frenzy.

I can't even get home from a day's work and start a load of laundry without another NFL wild trade or free agency signing.

The Los Angeles Rams and the Sean McVay/Les Snead duo have flipped the NFL upside down and has many franchises going all in and taking wild risks.

The NFL appears to be taking notice.

NFL Franchise "Trend Setter's"
Sean-McVay-Les-Snead-030322-GETTY-FTR-dNg7T0-660x330.png

They really are. McVay was one of the first coaches to give vets/starters zero playing time in the preseason. People thought he was nuts but then promptly started following along.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Everyone with ESPN looks old, out of shape and lethargic. Maybe exercise or hit the sauna in some spare time.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

So Rodgers sold out for the money. It’s a peculiar situation indeed. I read that Adams wanted to be reunited with his bestir Carr but which is better? Care and Adams in Green Bay or Rodgers as the Face of the Franchise with only one weapon?

I guess Green Bay felt that they are not the Packers without Rodgers.

I think they should have traded Rodgers to Las Vegas for Carr. If Vegas would want the drama Queen.