Packers trade Davante Adams to Raiders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
"Is the ink dry on Rodgers' contract yet? Oh it is? Ok then let's trade Adams hahahahahahahaha."

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Packers haven't done shit to help ARod his whole career.

Rams have Kupp, Woods, Jefferson, added Allen Robinson and probably bring OBj back.

Makes me thankful we have Snead and do (even though I worry sometimes)

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
LOL the Packers planned this all along!!!

Let’s convince Aaron that we will listen to his suggestions and get him more weapons so he signs a new contract………and then totally screw him over and trade his favorite weapon!!!:laugh4::laugh4::laugh4::laugh4::laugh4::laugh4:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We got so many of those situations on the horizon it's painful. Cost of drafting well just hope we can replace the ones we can't pay.

They never negotiate them down, though, do they?

KJD_Ram

Rookie
wait until Adams realizes he's got Carr throwing to him....his numbers are going down bigly...

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
wait until Adams realizes he's got Carr throwing to him....his numbers are going down bigly...

They best friends practically brothers and played together in college. He knows exactly who is throwing to him lol
Carr is no Rodgers but he is a very good QB I always thought underappreciated.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Crazy to watch the arms race going on in the AFC. Buffalo has had a very nice off season as well. The NFC is falling apart. I really like the Rams' odds to come out of it. Not quite as confident we can beat the AFC winner if we do. It would be a darn tough game for both sides!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
True, but so do the 49ers, Cardinals and Seahawks!
We do get the Raiders and Bronco's at home. At Arrowhead will be brutal that'll be a huge primetime game maybe a Monday night?