Packers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've never felt so hopeless about our offense. The probability of a touchdown has reached Fisher'esque levels! Prove me wrong boys! LETS GO!!!!

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Look, the coliseum sucks, when the new stadium is built there will be more home field. The facts are though, that LA is a destination city. People see the beautiful weather on New years day at the rose bowl and they are sitting in 20ft of snow having to plug their car in so it doesn't freeze, ect and they move here. They don't stop rooting for their teams, and when those teams show up you get a lot of visiting fans. You will never see the same type of advantage here that you see elsewhere. LA is different than any other sports city. Doesn't make it worse. Just let it go. By the way, don't forget 2 teams left, we don't forget.

I think we all get that but cannot be out numbered in your own stadium. I mean like Wisconsin??? Or last year cross country Atlanta in the playoffs no less. I'm just saying just a bit more Rams and a bit less visitors would almost be acceptable. Even with the new stadium we don't expect a Seattle type home field or Minnesota but just some more support for 7-0 that's all.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sullivan is struggling in a huge way today. The Packers will blitz. Sullivan will get beat. McVay needs to figure out how to work around that.

EDIT: Run Gurley off tackle to the left.
I wonder if Sullivan is feeling his age?

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Rams did not expect the pressure, should be running a few screen plays

Q729

Legend
I've never felt so hopeless about our offense. The probability of a touchdown has reached Fisher'esque levels! Prove me wrong boys! LETS GO!!!!
Lol. I haven't gone that far. Main difference is we've seen them do it before. They just need the right opportunity.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So we're down to trusting out TE's, and QB runs...wtf..

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
It is on McVay to fix this. no protection and receivers aren't open

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Iim wearing thin in the holding being allowed against our defense. But now their allowed to hold our wrs as well wtf