Packers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
Wonder if McVay was holding special plays till second half
I think not. He's simply going to adjust to the Pack defense, They're focusing on middle pressure mainly. You have to allow Goff to sight adjust though and shorten up the routes. Lastly change up the tempo.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I despise the fact that we almost always have other teams fans that "travel well" I'm tired of hearing that. Our fans not traveling to there own stadium and so embarrassing to be 7-0 and opposing quarterback is telling the crowd to get louder. Maybe that is a bit discouraging to a team as well.
Look, the coliseum sucks, when the new stadium is built there will be more home field. The facts are though, that LA is a destination city. People see the beautiful weather on New years day at the rose bowl and they are sitting in 20ft of snow having to plug their car in so it doesn't freeze, ect and they move here. They don't stop rooting for their teams, and when those teams show up you get a lot of visiting fans. You will never see the same type of advantage here that you see elsewhere. LA is different than any other sports city. Doesn't make it worse. Just let it go. By the way, don't forget 2 teams left, we don't forget.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
I don't understand why we are so average on short yardage runs...not just today but for quite some time

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Maybe a loss is what we need to be humbled. I'm just not seeing that same offense we're accustomed to seeing. As you all know, this is very much like a nightmare/deja vu of the offense we've been used to seeing over the years. I'm more used to seeing this kind of offense from the Rams, then what we've seen as of recent. So it always makes me nervous when we start playing poorly.

Q729

Legend
This is why you can't apply the "if-then" statement to match-ups.

MachS

Hall of Fame
This feels worse than ATL last year, feels more similar to the MIN game. When your o line is getting beat all day, receivers aren't separating or making contested catches, Goff HAS to step up and make plays. Just hasn't happened today.