GAME DAY Packers at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Consistently decent Big chunk plays but no home run YAC paired with the
Red zone failures are brutal

Memphis Ram

Legend
I can appreciate the attempt to get Parkinson involved, but what wrong with just lining him out wide, letting him post up and just toss it to him?

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
If you know you're gonna go for it. Why throw it two times in a row from the 4? Same ol same ol

Tano

Legend
Staffords best red zone throws are short inside the goal line where receivers run to the line and turn around.

We don't have anyone that can do that.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I thought Stafford's throws were pretty good to be honest. Parkinson is not a guy that will make a play for you. Surprised neither play drew a flag. Still think it was a really bad idea to go for it. And if we were planning to do that, to no run Kyren more. If we could stop the run (we won't pin them deep), or had a good redzone offense, I'd get the call more.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Run the ball up the middle twice? 1st down fake the run. Throw to the TE who fake blocks. Easy peasy

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
You get man coverage overwhelmingly in the low red. If you don’t have someone that can win vs man, you are going to struggle.