GAME DAY Packers at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Guys…..this is one of the worst rosters in football. Period.

Defensive side of the ball has some talent up front but is legit AWFUL everywhere else.

The OL is decent in the run game, but rank DEAD LAST in pass pro.

PFF ranks Stafford’s surrounding cast at 27th of 32 teams.

This is a very bad team that has glimpses of “hey! Not bad!” because of McVay and Stafford. Replace both those guys with league average replacements and this team would win 3 games all year. Maybe.
Nope.
Other teams have injuries, etc. and the roster is all McVay & Snead.

Poverty football.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Of course no roughing called there. Stafford never gets that call. Ever

RamWoodie

Legend
It's gonna take MONUMENTAL EFFORT to get back in the running even though Seattle and the 9ers lost. THNKFUL FOR THE EARLY BYE.

Ram65

Legend
It's hard to believe they stayed in with all the mistakes. It's hard for the Rams to throw when defenses know they must. Maybe a couple more runs with over a minute remaining.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
We need to get our good hurt players back. Our room for error is so small its not funny. When it gets to crunch time, thats where a Kupp or Puka can exert their will. We just don't have that.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
show me a team on their 3rd and 4th string receivers and missing 2 starting OL that is winning.

Fourth and fifth string with Whittington out. And down to our third and fourth string tight ends (yeah, I consider Davis Allen above Parkinson).

Ellard80

Legend
Fourth and fifth string with Whittington out. And down to our third and fourth string tight ends (yeah, I consider Davis Allen above Parkinson).
yeah... when i saw whittington out - i knew we were fucked.

Just think about that sentence and you realize how ridiculous things are right now injury wise on offense.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Pleasant was good last year.
Or maybe Morris covered for him. Morris leaving meant Pleasant is running the show back there and it's been a fucking three ring circus in every game. Obviously Shula isn't capable of covering for him. That year he spent in the secondary, well, it looked a lot like this.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
GB had players out also. I am tired of hearing the excuses ie. Refs or injured players.

They can both be excuses and true simultaneously. We have an unprecedented amount of players out, including our top two receivers and tight ends, as well as two starting O-linemen. The refs were beyond terrible this game with horrible spots and zero clue on what pass interference/defensive holding is. And we still had a chance to win and screwed it up.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
They can both be excuses and true simultaneously. We have an unprecedented amount of players out, including our top two receivers and tight ends, as well as two starting O-linemen. The refs were beyond terrible this game with horrible spots and zero clue on what pass interference/defensive holding is. And we still had a chance to win and screwed it up.
I get it but we rely too much on the default excuses we have used them all up. I just think our coaching has a lot issues and so does McVay. Bottomline Memento we had this game in the bag. We had our Run game our D was fired up after the pick 6 and we managed to fizzle out. No continuity.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've been busy today and didn't watch most of the game. I saw the end of it. Say what you will, but we're paying Stafford a lot of money. He made multiple mistakes on that final drive that cost us. The biggest mistake was missing a wide open Tutu on that drag route. With the blitz on and Tutu's speed, he may have housed a good pass. At minimum, it's a big play. Yes, Stafford was under pressure, but he's paid to make that throw.

No, I'm not saying the loss falls on him. I'm not saying he has a great supporting cast. I am simply saying that if this team is go anywhere this year (feeling more and more doubtful that we do), he is going to have to elevate it. On that drive, he didn't.