GAME DAY Packers at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Folks use to talk trash about Reheem and his defense. Same energy needs to be applied to Shula. Even in 2022 when the offense had all those injuries the defense still didn't rank last in almost all categories
What the hell are you talking about? People have been shitting on Shula but some also realize we are way more talent deficient this year especially with AD retiring. He was that damn good and a leader we sorely miss. These young guys could use him. Who wants to drag ass with that legendary beast on the field?

muggmeister

Starter
I think we would be okay offensively if we only had a capable left guard, experienced center, 2 viable starting Wrs, and a capable TE. Oh, a couple of LBs and CBs wouldn't hurt either. Did I mention a use for a nose tackle? McVay unfortunately is being outcoached again.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
start the vent thread
Although I'm not sure I have the energy to vent this is depressing man. I'm not upset with Fiske or verse I think they will be fine but the linebackers are utter trash and you need a lick down corner... I'm usually not that strong calling anything trash on the rams but yea

I think they can recover this season but slum slum chance without some outside help the question is do you have the balls or the other way.....do you have the balls to add to this nucleus and trade Stafford to a desperate team like Miami

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
It was a mystery to me why all game we kept targeting Parkinson. Whittington is a big body too. Garbage time now but still. He consistently looks more dangerous than Parkinson.