GAME DAY Packers at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Well nevermind...... alright, lets comeback dammit, there's plenty of time.

Dave Chappelle Help GIF

Tano

Legend
And we haven't blitzed once this half when we were blitzing quite a few times in the first half.

Yeah lets change what was working,

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I just can’t believe how bad they are.
I just can’t believe some of the play calls. If it’s 3rd & goal from the 4.. and you know you’re going for it on 4th… and you’ve moved the ball on the ground.. why are you throwing twice? It was early in the game, but set the tone, imo.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Romo said it best... we have rookies and free agents all over the place... not a recipe for success this year.

muggmeister

Starter
Tired of hearing the announcers say how well Stafford spins the ball only to throw 3 straight piece of shit passes. Not even sure good health can resurrect these play calls.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
But hey, Rozenboom and Reeder both practice better than Speights and Hummel right?

I doubt Hummel will provide anything but more of the same. Speights should be better than the status quo, but I'd rather poach a linebacker off of someone's practice squad (is Michael Barrett still available?) than rely on Hummel to hopefully make anything different.