OZARK season 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I watched the 1st episode. I was lost since I cant remember a single fucking thing that happened in S3 since it came out 20 years ago.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I watched the 1st episode. I was lost since I cant remember a single fucking thing that happened in S3 since it came out 20 years ago.
Yeah... I think they lost a lot of their audience by waiting so long.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gotta say, pretty disappointed. Don’t know what else there is to do, but it definitely has lost its mojo IMO.

Psycho_X

Legend
My wife and I are. It's a really good show. The only problem I have with it is that NO ONE is enjoying life in it. Makes you want to run out and work for a cartel.

I realize the subject matter is supposed to be dark. It's good enough for me to get past that.

Besides, fucking Ruth is the fucking shit and fucking worth watching the fucking shit for anyway.
Yeah agreed, the show is just so damn glum it almost makes me depressed just watching it lol. The plot, the characters, hell the way they film it almost washed out in a grey hue... everything is grey. Which is cool... I like the style and I love the show but it's hard to binge the show even though I do. I just have to drink while I do.

It's funny that one of the lighter moments in the show was when the old therapist lady from season 3 who bought the bright yellow Lamborghini comes to the Byrds house and Marty says "that's not a car its a transformer" and then she leaves and has trouble driving it... I remember thinking that added some much needed humor and soon after they kill the lady off... the show is the ultimate debbie downer lol. Ultimately that's what makes Ozark not as good as Breaking Bad even though Ozark is trying to be like it and that's the humor it lacks. BB was hilarious and not in a blatant or farcical way (at least not always)... Bryan Cranston is just too good at physical humor even when being serious. Anyway, I got off track there....

Looking forward to Ruth absolutely fucking everyone over in the back half of the season. She's done with everyone's bullshit now. Time to make everyone regret their fucking decisions.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Finished season 4, dont want to leave any spoilers

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
My wife and I finished it as well. It's been a few days so I've had time to let it soak in and all things considered I'd give it a 6.5/10. I thought it was good overall but I doubt it'll be something that I go back and re-watch.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
We waited until the second half of S04 was released to start S04. We watched the first 2 episodes last night and it's pretty fucking bad. I mean....how much BS are we supposed to just accept before enough is enough?? Such a shame. They shoulda left it at 3 seasons.