OZARK season 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I enjoyed season 1. For whatever reason we didn’t get hooked early season 2.

I’m guessing we should give it a try.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Haven't watched it yet but with a name like that its got too be good.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Haven't watched it yet but with a name like that its got too be good.
It sure is.
Although as an FYI, they got significant tax breaks and therefore film the show outside of Atlanta Georgia....

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Anyone watching season 4?
My wife and I are. It's a really good show. The only problem I have with it is that NO ONE is enjoying life in it. Makes you want to run out and work for a cartel.

I realize the subject matter is supposed to be dark. It's good enough for me to get past that.

Besides, fucking Ruth is the fucking shit and fucking worth watching the fucking shit for anyway.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
My wife and I are watching it and about 5 episodes into season 4. So far so good. Season 3 was pretty good as well. I think it's getting better and better. Wendy gets on my nerves but I think that speaks more to how good of an actress she is.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Season 4 is getting too convoluted and is loaded with even more Improbabilities.

I’m disappointed after waiting so long for this to return.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Shot 14 episodes so they are breaking it down into two mini 7 episode seasons to finish the series.
I like it, it is well acted, still need to start the 4th season. I may wait fo

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Finished season 4. We thought it was good felt kind of short though.
We did too. It is supposed to only be half the 4th season so far and the other to be released soon. They have apparently already produced the next 7 episodes.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Just finished season 3.

And once again, it makes me look forward to season 4.

Keeps you on your feet!

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Season 4 has only released half of the episodes. Episode 8 of season 4 comes out later this summer. A season 5 is not yet in the plans.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Do they survive that crash they tipped us with? or maybe you can't kill the Devil and we will get a season 5.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
The daughter looks like Mark Rypien in the face
ETuukmwWoAEq9ZJ.jpg
1fddeb9334ba72be77be36265354a962.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
My wife and I are watching it and about 5 episodes into season 4. So far so good. Season 3 was pretty good as well. I think it's getting better and better. Wendy gets on my nerves but I think that speaks more to how good of an actress she is.
Yeah I think we're supposed to hate Wendy. At least I would have buried her in the lake at this point if I was him. :laugh3:

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Wendy coming for the "most hated TV wife* crown that Skyler White of Breaking Bad has held for quite some time.