Outcoached?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
You realize Donald has been double and triple teamed all season long right?

Bears just succeeded. The players do factor in there.
The problem is double and triple teaming Donald means everybody else is blocked by one man and they couldn't do shit. Where is suh and brockers and Fowler and ebu.

Montanaramfan

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry if this has already been posted. Don't know if I agree with all of it, but insightful nonetheless.

I really enjoyed listening to that piece and now have more respect for McVay's play-calling that I did at first. As the guy said, Jared forced several throws, for whatever reason, and it cost us. As someone who coached high school football for 18 years, I can tell you that you learn a lot more from a loss from a win. I'm sure Jared will go back and watch this and come out looking to redeem himself this week. Better to take that loss in December than in January when it's do or die.