Our favorite Eagles fan is back again...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
How much you wanna bet that Chip Kelly has seen this kid's videos? They're just too good not too watch.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
They're all there on their message board now talking about the famous ROD video "All Sam Bradford's throws over 15 yards" and are going through the same stuff we went through with him!

"And while watching that video, look at the Fuggin bums he's throwing to the whole time. Greg fuggin Salas, Lance Kendricks... He had no time and was the most rushed passer that year and put up solid stats.. I think he totally has more to offer than Foles if healthy, but why give them picks?"

http://igglephans.com/

ram007

Starter
Someone referred this dude as "You pink Winnie the Pooh looking........". :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Screenshot_2015-03-10-23-09-12-1.png

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IF Bradford goes down quick... man, I just don't know what this guy will say...

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
It's funnier living in the Philly area.. but wtf is he yelling about with a fukn Bobby Hoyer jersey hanging on the wall behind him!!!

I bet living in Philly is just 1000x more enjoyable right now, i had a blast listening to the meltdowns on your local radio stations!
* love the double Foles jersey

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Bradford will kick azz in that offense. But that was everything I hoped....:ROFLMAO:

But he's already a bit gun shy, just think how he'll be thinking about that knee and believe me, he will be. IMO, he's 2 years away from any full recovery, I'm not speaking in terms of being ready to play physically, we've already been down that road.