Our favorite Eagles fan is back again...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
i wanna watch it eventually but I'm still too pissed off myself right now to watch that fat piece of shit trash talk bradford

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
This is the funniest thing ever. He's an idiot and he's wrong about Bradford, but it's hilarious.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
That young man seemed mildly perturbed. Vexed and perplexed, even.

Penguin.

Rookie
He has a point about the injury prone part. Albeit Bradford is way more talented.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I love how he keeps trying to compose himself, like that will make anyone take him seriously!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p:D:D:D

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Bradford will kick azz in that offense. But that was everything I hoped....:ROFLMAO:

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
He forgot to mention how we got their draft picks!!!!!!

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
He seems like an intelligent person and is probably wonderful to have a conversation with.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
It's funnier living in the Philly area.. but wtf is he yelling about with a fukn Bobby Hoyer jersey hanging on the wall behind him!!!