Other teams FA news

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
They have $100 million in cap space. They really don't have a QB, not saying this one is good. They've built a damned impressive OLine. Now in addition to the QB they change a 4th round pick into a 6th and a future 2nd.

The future 2nd alone is great but they also get a 6th this ear and another body at QB. If he doesn't work out they cut him and eat a little cap, which they have a ton, and have an extra second to help them get their QB of the future next year in what should be a great draft to need one.

They have to pay him for more than just this year, if they can't trade him. If they don't want him and give up they have to release him with a ton of dead money on the books. Sure maybe they can afford it now but cap space can disappear in a hurry. A second round pick next year is actually equal to a third round pick this year. So on the value chart is not as good. I don't think Osweiler is any good and if O'Brien can't get him to play well enough then I don't think Jackson can either. I guess it all depends on how long Osweiler's contract is. They could be hating the move in two years.

Okay I just read that other post that said he only has it guaranteed for one year. In that case it was a shrewd move considering all of their cap space. Now they need to make good picks.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Browns getting those extra picks to trade for Tru!!!! I can dream can't I?

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Holy Crap, Cleveland. A Dallas Oline, a potential filled QB on a team with a QB guru for a head coach, Corey Coleman, Britt, now add Fournette to the mix and they can make waves.

Now all they need is to make Gregg Williams happy and Trade for Tru + Barron.

We need picks!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Browns getting those extra picks to trade for Tru!!!! I can dream can't I?

A second rounder in 2018 is better than a third in 2018. That would be the like comp pick, so yeah that would be cool. But I would like a second rounder this year better.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
The thought of Jimmy Garoppolo behind that Cleveland O-line with Hue coaching him up is rather tantalizing.