Other teams FA news

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Doubt they would have gotten 3rd round comp for losing him this year. I mean signing Whitworth and Woods alone would likely cancel that out, plus had Tru been gone and they still had 16 mill to play with? Who know who else they may have signed.
I still don't think they were trying to work the system, but who knows. I'd rather get a 4th or 5th rounder this year than pay Tru next

Exactly. They were trying to guarantee that they got something for him. Letting him walk could result in a 2018 3rd pick, but they had plans to sign other free agents so they would not get that if he left via free agency.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Any interest in Bills ILB Preston Brown? Doesnt fit Bills now since there switching to a 4-3. Any thoughts on him?

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9590/preston-brown

WKBW Buffalo's Joe Buscaglia believes Bills MLB Preston Brown could be available for trade.
Since being drafted No. 73 overall in 2014, Brown has appeared in all 48 games, making 46 starts. He was ex-coach Rex Ryan's signal-caller as a 3-4 inside linebacker, and Ryan long praised Brown, saying he believed Brown was "going to be a star." Well, Brown has never really been a playmaker, with just one career sack, three picks, and two forced fumbles. With new coach Sean McDermott shifting to a 4-3 and Reggie Ragland expected to be the middle linebacker, Brown doesn't have a starting spot. He has one year left on his rookie deal. Mar 29 - 2:17 PM
Source: Joe Buscaglia on Twitter