Other teams FA news

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I wouldn't really describe Bam Bam as "explosive"

He was one of the best kick returners in the league and one of the only Rams in the last ten years that actually knew where the first down marker was whenever he had the ball.

If he leaves, one player that I really liked as a third done option and a good fit for the new offense, is Dare Ogunbawale from Wisconsin.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
How Prince continues to make a roster is a complete mystery to me. He is GARBAGE... like King (throwback) bad.

Peppers signing hurts, he was my choice for OLB. Hopefully we can still land Ware.

I've been glued to twitter last few days, hopefully something breaks from our squad!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
For the price C Tretter got, I'd have thought we'd be in play at least.

Probably the fact the dude struggles to stay healthy. Rams already got one of those in Saffold.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Welp... You can cross off Pryor... Hes signing with WAS... Have fun with THAT dumpster fire.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
Welp... You can cross off Pryor... Hes signing with WAS... Have fun with THAT dumpster fire.

That really frustrates me. Apparently he is only being paid 8 mil on a 1 year contract. We could have paid him 9 mil and for multiple years but we ended up paying the same for Woods...

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
If we don't land Gordon via trade... I'd rather us just grab Zay + JuJu with our top two picks.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
That really frustrates me. Apparently he is only being paid 8 mil on a 1 year contract. We could have paid him 9 mil and for multiple years but we ended up paying the same for Woods...

Yeah Im not really sure what they were thinking there. I like Woods don't get me wrong but he's a solid No. 2 WR not a No. 1. Which we are sadly still in need of.

Any No. 1 WR's still on the market?

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
I would prefer Engram over Jones and Juju. His NFL comparison is Jordan Reed of the redskins.

We have no WR1... We have an untapped TE in Higbee and Hemmingway... We need to make sure we finally find our #1.

Engram would be good... but you can't deny the receiving corp... which would be worse than last year if we don't shore it up.

Engram if he's there... but I doubt he will be.

in a perfect world... it could be:

2nd. Engram
3rd. Godwin/JuJu/Zay