Orlovsky’s top 5 qbs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Anyone see DO put together his top 5 qbs in the nfc?
1. Stafford
2. Love
3. Purdy
4a. Kirk
4b. Goff
4c. Dak

It was interesting that all the discussion was about if Dak belonged in the top 5 or not, of course the consensus is that the best qbs in the league are in the AFC so you take the fact that Stafford was #1 with a grain of salt.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Jordan Love showed up last year and looks to be good but #2?

I'd put him at 5 with Kirk and put Jalen Hurts at 2

1. MS
2. JH
3. JG
4. BP
5. JL
5a. KC

Unpopular opinion but Kyler could move up too. Feel like if he was on another team the view on him would change a bit.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

1. MS
2. JH
3. JG
4. BP
5. JL
5a. KC

Unpopular opinion but Kyler could move up too. Feel like if he was on another team the view on him would change a bit.
AD ruined him (the midget)!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

1. MS
2. JH
3. JG
4. BP
5. JL
5a. KC

Did he just get the best WR in the draft? Gino is going to have a BIG year.The NFC West is not going to be easy to win.

Love how humble & dialed in Stafford is right now.Might & day over last season because of The Players around him.

Green Bay took care of business & they seem like a franchise that has THE BEST EVER system when it comes to finding a starting QB in the last 30 years.

Flint

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

1. MS
2. JH
3. JG
4. BP
5. JL
5a. KC

I don’t think people really believe in Hurts, he wasn’t a top passer in college at 2 different schools or when he came into the league. Steichen(sp) unlocked something with him and they went to the SB then he left and Hurts took a step back. If he has the right system he’s great but he doesn’t have the arm talent like the top guys.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'd put Goff at #3. Maybe even number 2. The jury's still out on whether or not Love is the real deal. Need to see more from him to rank him that high. I've been on the soap box saying Stafford is the best QB in the NFC. The key is offensive line health for Stafford. He's not as mobile as the others. He'll be fine with average line play. But poor line play is trouble. Good line play and he's a candidate for MVP.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

1. MS
2. JH
3. JG
4. BP
5. JL
5a. KC

Jimmy G at #3 !!! :zany1:

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Not a very impressive list, not compared to the AFC.
Mr. Matthew Stafford excepted, of course :)

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
was interesting that all the discussion was about if Dak belonged in the top 5 or not, of course the consensus is that the best qbs in the league are in the AFC so you take the fact that Stafford was #1 with a grain of salt.
Choke Prescott would be number one if the category was;

"Most likely to disappoint and make cowboy fans fill their stetsons with tears".

Last edited:

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think the guys he has up high benefit greatly from the system and players around them. People hate Aaron Rogers for example, but if he played for SF he'd be the best QB in the league. Shit is very subjective, but as per usual I don't like anything about Orlovsky other than his love for Stafford.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Did he just get the best WR in the draft? Gino is going to have a BIG year.The NFC West is not going to be easy to win.

Love how humble & dialed in Stafford is right now.Might & day over last season because of The Players around him.

Green Bay took care of business & they seem like a franchise that has THE BEST EVER system when it comes to finding a starting QB in the last 30 years.

You mean waiting until a very highly talented, but egotistical asshole drops to them at the end of the 1st round? Yeah, really great system. More like pure luck.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
You mean waiting until a very highly talented, but egotistical asshole drops to them at the end of the 1st round? Yeah, really great system. More like pure luck.
Yeah - sure DUDE !! There record speaks for itself. Love is really egotistical. Great !!
If your talking Aaron Rogers ? Who The F’mmm cares ? You seem to not appreciate greatness.

If your talking about waiting for a QB to drop to them ? I guess The Rams had a chance to get Jalen Hurt instead of Cam Akers ?

I could tell you the times The Rams had chances to do the same.

Say as you will obviously you don’t buy into a GREAT SYSTEM!!!

What did The Jets give up to get Aaron Roger’s after how many years ?

Yes Brett Farve held GB to the coals many of times.You don’t think Aaron Rogers deserved a chance ? Same with LOVE !!
I’m obviously not cheering for GBay,just stating how patients works & those players cross by every team. It’s just if there smart enough to make that call & succeed.
-Track record speaks for itself.Wait every 10 plus years & it’s bound you get PURE LUCK BABY