ONCE YOU'VE ARRIVED - TEST POST HERE

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes, ... go to and click the 'What's New' header, then look at the 'latest posts'. Take any post you want, where it now says 'Rams NFL-Talk', next to the day & time, there used to be the 'go to next unread' button in its place.

Okay. I am looking again.

Oh, BTW. I confirmed; no option for animated avatars. There might be a 3rd party way to do it, but the makers of the software eliminated it for speed.

Wisconsinram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mike
CGI, it was located right next to each individual title thread. It wasn't there if you hadn't ever opened the individual thread before. But once you had, the next time you visited the sight it would appear. It was great for long threads of multiple pages. I could read the thread through mid-way of page 3, for example, return the next day, hit the button, and it would pick me up right where I left off in reading the thread; mid-way through page 3. I could read it from there to the current page (say it had grown to 5 pages (topic was Bradford or Grob related!). I could return later, hit the button and start reading from page 5. Like someone said, saved a ton of scrolling time and I often wondered why AngelsWin and other sites I frequent daily didn't utilize it. It was great.

Sorry for the detailed explanation, but I am just trying to help out. Loved that tool.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm still here El Guapo!

hqdefault.jpg

poLARizing

UDFA
“I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung, want to pull up tough
'Cause you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh baby, I want to get wit'cha
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But with that butt you got makes (me so horny)”

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Since nobody has posted it yet:

download (9).jpeg

Wisconsinram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mike
there's never been a need for that. just click on the title of the thread and it automatically goes to the first unread post.

Thanks. Has always worked this way? If so, why did it have it to begin with? I just always used the feature. Thanks for clearing it up.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
IVE BEEN ROBBED!! So this is the real reason behind the makeover! I only have 13 credits and last time I checked I had over 20k. Its bitcoin all over again. WARNING! Be on the lookout for for a black man in a throwback rams helmet and a necklace that could pull your car out of a ditch. Suspect is armed with a 3 pound cheeseburger and considered extremely amiable.

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
IVE BEEN ROBBED!! So this is the real reason behind the makeover! I only have 13 credits and last time I checked I had over 20k. Its bitcoin all over again. WARNING! Be on the lookout for for a black man in a throwback rams helmet and a necklace that could pull your car out of a ditch. Suspect is armed with a 3 pound cheeseburger and considered extremely amiable.

:p

The old credit system is not available on this new version, and the developer has no plans to do it at this time. So we added a new one. Still trying to figure everything out with that one.

Some of these software addons are so new, the documentation isn’t very complete.

A fresh pile of credits will hit everyone hopefully soon!