OL this year (How it looks right now)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Noteboom sat out practice against the Raiders with a "thing"... so maybe this competition doesn't even take off.
fuck thar sucks. Hope he's going to be ready for the season but that injury is a tough one to come back from

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
It says specifically 2023. Notebooms 2024 CAP hit grows considerably higher, to the point where trading him is likely far more difficult.
If the compensation is right, I might try to move him ASAP.
jmo.
I agree that the line clearly states 2023, on the left, but it seems odd to me that to the far right, are Cut and Trade cap implications for a period (June 2023) that has passed. So the pre-June numbers would be completely inapplicable and irrelevant.

Hope you're right ... just not sure.

As far as his cap hit increasing, the cap implications of trades and cuts are based mostly on bonuses paid and guaranteed money.

Last edited:

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Noteboom out again. Backup seems likely for the season if not a trade

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Noteboom out again. Backup seems likely for the season if not a trade
Yeah I'm thinking he's a trade deadline piece to help juice the offseason. We need to be sellers this season.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Yeah I'm thinking he's a trade deadline piece to help juice the offseason. We need to be sellers this season.
Who do you imagine would trade for an oft injured tackle who couldn't even win a starting job? What do you think we'd get for him?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Who do you imagine would trade for an oft injured tackle who couldn't even win a starting job? What do you think we'd get for him?

If you're a play-off bound team and lose your OT, he'll have value.
Snead loves those 6'th round draft picks, so I wouldn't rule it out.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Yep, achillies. My bad.

Brown, what an interesting guy, thought he was a good player and then we just... cut him.
That was a head scratcher at the time to me. Brown was good—he was a part of why Goff could just sit back and sling it from a clean pocket all 2017. But remember he got suspended for substance abuse? He never regained his starting position, replaced by Blythe. I just read he got kicked out of the team hotel one time while playing for the Eagles. He was probably a character casualty for McSnead.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
That's what I'm thinking. An overpaid injury prone tackle who may not even be considered an average player when he's healthy. I'd be surprised if anyone was interested.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
That's what I'm thinking. An overpaid injury prone tackle who may not even be considered an average player when he's healthy. I'd be surprised if anyone was interested.

Are you kidding ? Teams are still showing interest in Bobby Evans.

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Psycho_X

Legend
That dead cap for dealing Noteboom is hefty but certainly seems like trade misdirection talk from McVay.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Noteboom seems like a waste at this point dude can’t stay healthy, tired of reading about an injury I t don’t think we can salvage him for any value.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I wish I knew what they were thinking when they let Corbett walk and extended Noteboom and Allen. Corbett hasn't missed a game the last 3 years. Noteboom and Allen have missed a lot of games the past 4 seasons.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

not much unfortunately.
Agreed not much. But you get something for him then. Of course I have no idea what the cap impact or look is on that, and of course that is what would drive the decision so maybe I'm just talking shit here. :laugh3:

WestCoastRam

Legend
Agreed not much. But you get something for him then. Of course I have no idea what the cap impact or look is on that, and of course that is what would drive the decision so maybe I'm just talking shit here. :laugh3:
Oh we're talking shit... that's different!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Looks like this whole "try Noteboom at RG" conversation is moot after hearing he again has some kind of health problem and will be held out all week. That leaves only one pre- season game to try him out at RG in.
I hope the experiment is over before it even starts.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wish I knew what they were thinking when they let Corbett walk and extended Noteboom and Allen. Corbett hasn't missed a game the last 3 years. Noteboom and Allen have missed a lot of games the past 4 seasons.

He wasn't very good.

They had to make a choice.

TexasRam

Legend
I wonder if Zach Thomas gets some looks at RG. Looked pretty good vs the Chargers and probably could push Anchrum for RG spot.