Ok now that Fisher is gone?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
No thanks. I'm not even sure i want Patricia here either and i'm intrigued with his recent DC work. Also, the chowder wizards coaching tree is luke warm at best.
...I'm totally stealing "chowder wizard," so much better than "Darth Hoodie."

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I will say, too, try to avoid the whole "our offense is the problem, so we need an offensive-minded head coach" mindset - look for a head coach with organizational and motivational skills who can put together a gameplan week in and week out based on massive research and with real thought behind both the offensive and defensive schemes.

Also one who is connected with good offensive and defensive minds ready to be coordinators.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I want nothing to do with Harbaugh.

Haley, Shaw, Patricia, Shanahan is there a chance Fassel keeps it?

Starting over again.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Short (long) list for me:
1. Jim Harbaugh
2. David Shaw
3. Jon Gruden
4. Kyle Shanahan
5. Todd Haley
6. Matt Patricia
7. Teryl Austin
8. Anthony Lynn
9. Dave Toub
10. Jim Bob Cooter

Gruden scares me a little. It worries me that he was never able to successfully draft and groom a QB in Tampa. Skated by to a SB w/the tremendous defensive talent Dungy and the previous regime drafted and beat his former team. Following his SB, his career seems similar to Fisher's, once guys like Sapp, Brooks, and Barber got older and/or left.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
I want nothing to do with Harbaugh.

Haley, Shaw, Patricia, Shanahan is there a chance Fassel keeps it?

Starting over again.
yeah I was wondering about fassel myself. if we look good in our last three games what are the thoughts on fassel

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Careful what we wish for.....Take our time...identify who we like (damn I hope this was done already)...and move quickly..

Sorry but unless Williams does some remarkable things...he's gone too...

GWs D would be just fine if it was supported by an O that could score points. I know the D is getting torched here lately but they have spent a lot of time on the field in every game this season, if the O was just competent and could put together scoring drives the D would stay fresher as the season wears on. But if GW stays finding a HC that is ok with keeping GW may make the search more difficult.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Isn't it infinitely more interesting now that David Shaw was visiting the Rams just a week or so ago?

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
IMHO, I would first hire a successful head coach. If we can get a head coach who's been successful in the NFL, that would be my first choice. If we went into the college ranks, I'd like a head coach who's been successful on that level, has some experience coaching in the NFL and understands what it takes to put at least a "competitive" team on the field. As a head coach, these types have put together staffs, run the "whole show", and have developed players. Not against hiring a coordinator, but someone who has had a successful experience in the lead seat has extra appeal for me. Again, JMHO.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
yeah I was wondering about fassel myself. if we look good in our last three games what are the thoughts on fassel

I think Fassell has been great as the STs coach...Don't know how that correlates to being a head coach...If you believe that this team has given up, figure what they will do (or not do) now that their popular coach has been canned..

FRO

Legend
Kroenke and Demoff are going to go for a big splash. They need to sell PSLs and a big name coach will generate buzz and get fans minds off the horrible season. I think Harbaugh and Gruden will be the top two targets.

If it were my team David Shaw would be number 1, followed by Shanahan, and Patricia. If Marvin Lewis gets fired he moves to number 1 in the list.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gruden scares me a little. It worries me that he was never able to successfully draft and groom a QB in Tampa. Skated by to a SB w/the tremendous defensive talent Dungy and the previous regime drafted and beat his former team. Following his SB, his career seems similar to Fisher's, once guys like Sapp, Brooks, and Barber got older and/or left.

That's true. He has his faults. Although, we already drafted our QB. Gruden did take Rich Gannon from spot starter to MVP.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Short (long) list for me:
1. Jim Harbaugh
2. David Shaw
3. Jon Gruden
4. Kyle Shanahan
5. Todd Haley
6. Matt Patricia
7. Teryl Austin
8. Anthony Lynn
9. Dave Toub
10. Jim Bob Cooter

Lists like these are surreal and put a big fat smiling grin on my face :grouphug:

1. Jim Harbaugh... NUT JOB CONTROL FREAK and I would love to have him!
2. David Shaw..... Don't know very much about about him but he's getting good vibes.
3. Jon Gruden..... Another Looney Toon and I would be elated to have him!
4. Kyle Shanahan..... A young Gun offensive mind for a diaper dandy quarterback... Sign me up!
5. Todd Haley......... He's been around the game long enough to know better... I'm on board..
6. Matt Patricia...... Defensive background with a Genius IQ surely would not neglect the offense. I'll take him!

As of today I'm all for this Super 6 pack of contestants

DID THIS REALLY HAPPEN TODAY?

Are You Freaking Kidding Me!

Thank You Mr. Kroenke and Mr. Demoff......
for Today's Breaking Rams News

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Fx-types-of-new-years-eve-parties%2Ffancy-nye.gif

fearsomefour

Legend
I just want someone who will run a 4/3 D....assuming Williams isent coming back.....and assuming Quinn can be himself again....

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just get it right this time so we can actually watch meaningful games after week 8 .