Offseason Trade Options

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
No idea who would give up a first. My guesses for likely trade destinations though are Washington and Denver.

Talked to one of my best friends who's a die hard Bronco fan and he's pretty certain that Denver's gonna continue to develop Drew Lock.

They're okay on cap and have some guys they really want to keep which will mean once done they'll be tight.

No way they will go for Goff.

Truly, Indy is the perfect spot for Goff's skill set AND they have the cap room. Also... it seems they're gonna lose out for Stafford and apparently the price for Wentz is as much as Watsons! Philly is nuts. N-V-T-S NUTS!

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
If you had to trade Woods or Kupp, who you trading?

The more I think of it, the more I'm trading Kupp strictly because I feel Woods is a bit more durable and gives a little more to the O.

Ideally I want to trade none.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
I mean, they made the superbowl and the defense did their part in that game.
yes we did make the sb and peters was a part of that df but all i remember is people complaining about him gambling to much

dang

Legend
If you had to trade Woods or Kupp, who you trading?

The more I think of it, the more I'm trading Kupp strictly because I feel Woods is a bit more durable and gives a little more to the O.

Ideally I want to trade none.
Love Kupp but Woods brings more versatility, durability and intensity. It all depends on if Jefferson is a Kupp clone or can also be a legitimate deep threat.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
1) I do think trading Kupp could be beneficial. Woods is “Mr. Football.” What doesn’t this guy do? Keep Woods and get at least a mid to high 3rd for Kupp.
2) I don’t like the idea of moving a top notch run blocker like Havs. The Rams MUST establish a solid run game for this offense to produce.
3) I don’t like the idea of moving either tackle until after the draft/free agency and then a camp battle. The Rams simply cannot afford to weaken this OL for a promise of future potential. The replacement has to step in immediately as an upgrade.
4) Not to be offensive, but trading Donald is a very bad idea on so many levels. The team morale would be devastated by the message sent. If our team was nowhere near contention and we didn’t have much talent on the roster, then yeah, I could see it. That’s why I thought the raiders did the right thing in dealing mack to the bears. Their roster was far worse than what the Rams have right now. But Donald retires a Ram.
Trade of Kupp would be very difficult due to his knee issues & that extra-large contract.

If the Rams move on Goff I agree there would be no real need to move Havenstein. Having a QB who is mobile & has QB pocket awareness sure would assist Hav in is value to this team. Goff @ starting QB just sucks the value out having RT Havenstein here.

I am sure what is troubling about LT AW is that extra-large contract attached to him in truth if AW would renegotiate that $24 million price tag for the next two season .....say cut it to around $16 million for 2021/2022 then he would be able to play till he was 41 yrs old & be a sure Hall of Fame prospect @ that point. No way the Rams keep him @ that ultra high contracted price with a mobile QB.

Agree fully on AD he remains here.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Mentioned in the Goff thread but does anyone think Mariota would be an option here? He is under contract with Raiders for another year, fairly cheaply, but I think he might be a solid fit here.