Official Training Camp Thread - Day Three!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Actually it's 10, Ayers is taking the spots at Dunbarr's old spot and Dunbarr is playing MLB #2.
Is...is that not what I said? All of our starters are returning. We just have upgrades at 2 spots. Ayers over Dunbar. Fairley over Brockers.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
He can get us a pick in a trade if he looks really good in camp.

We should ship him off to Dallas. He'd actually do well there I think with that OL, and we'd get a little return off of him for us. He's just not going to do that much here, because we're stacked now.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Is...is that not what I said? All of our starters are returning. We just have upgrades at 2 spots. Ayers over Dunbar. Fairley over Brockers.

Dont think Fairley is over taking Brockers. I think it will be more of Brockers on 1st and 2nd then Fairley coming in on 3rd. Thats my initial thoughts on this.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
to an old fart like me, what does, "dogged it during a drill" mean in plain english?
Lazy, about to be cut, and really with what they make financially, some kinda fool.....during a drill when sprinting is really required...esp. for an UDFA...

Pead looks good.
Always has to me...well, not the first year....had a bunch of Tavon in him too...

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
@jimitroutboy , for those that don't know, usually there are several guys/gals with live tweets, but Jim is pretty much handling all the action. I couldn't watch, and tweet as fast, or as often as him. Great job! Again, much appreciated!

Will be waiting for @RamzFanz , and anyone else who attended, willing to share their time, and passion for our family, here at ROD.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
fairley over brockers?

It was reported yesterday that Fairly, and Donald were in a lot of packages together. I would expect to see a lot of that when we have a big lead, or on obvious passing downs. We rotate a lot also. Brockers will be starting, no doubt in my mind.