Official Training Camp Thread - Day Three!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
How do we know if You and Me and Brandon McGee is solid? He's never on the field! We really can't judge how durable he is because he's always hurt.
Played against the Bears as a rookie...one of the best wr tandems in the league....dude can run...hit...and is from the U..he's the new Ray Ray....LOL

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One thing to keep in mind especially this early in camp. The defense is returning 10 of 11 starters and it's coordinator. The offense is returning what from our starters? GRob, Saffold, Cook, Britt? Everybody should fully expect struggles this early from the offense especially with no pads on. I'm looking forward to the first game to see what our defense is teaching the offense. I'm not worrying about reports right now of people struggling. Hell Foles can throw picks all day today in camp scrims. He's just developing rapport with his receivers.

WestCoastRam

Legend

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
One thing to keep in mind especially this early in camp. The defense is returning 10 of 11 starters and it's coordinator. The offense is returning what from our starters? GRob, Saffold, Cook, Britt? Everybody should fully expect struggles this early from the offense especially with no pads on. I'm looking forward to the first game to see what our defense is teaching the offense. I'm not worrying about reports right now of people struggling. Hell Foles can throw picks all day today in camp scrims. He's just developing rapport with his receivers.
Defense is returning all 11 starters. We just have some upgrades at LB(Ayers) and DT(Fairley).

Alan

Legend
Stranger needing a translation:
to an old fart like me, what does, "dogged it during a drill" mean in plain english?
Not trying hard.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Interesting reports on Battle. Yes he'll be third tackle but what if he continues to acquit himself nicely through camp???