Official Thordaddy Seattle GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice don't fall for the draw play force the punt great stand for the D for those complaining early :p

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Gave a little, but good stop to force a punt. Now we need the offense to drive and get points.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
The dome isn't full, but there's some nice crowd noise. Way to go ROD crew!

nighttrain

Legend
My boy woke me up before I was ready, so I deactivated the alarm system for him and went back to bed. I closed my eyes and then I realized it's Sunday! I was instantly wide awake.

I liken this feeling to Christmas morning when I was a kid, or my birthday. It's the first time in many years that I am this excited for it, because I think the team will finally be good.

Wish I was going to the game, but at least I can watch it in TV

anybody know how to watch game, i'm blacked out
train

RamWoodie

Legend
We gotta calm down folks. Don't be so hard on the defense because they have to get a feel for how Seattle tries to attack...and then make adjustments.

The bottom line is what we saw...SEATTLE DIDN'T SCORE!!!

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Fuck the Hawks, I've never wanted a team to lose more than I want them to lose today.