Official Thordaddy Seattle GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
You all seen Master and Commode?

You have that nice kid that everyone hates, but fucks up over and over again? The ship gets its ass handed to it. A kid loses an arm.

The kid jumps into the ocean with a cannonball.

And suddenly the ship experiences good luck again!

Pead is that nice kid everyone hates.

It's time to push him off the Rams ship.

RamWoodie

Legend
I think you gotta take at least one deep shot after this 2 min warning. It's "four downs" time anyway.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
OK - this is an extra timeout for us. Go down get the seven then it's like a new game all over again. I wonder if the Hags board was full of a bunch of whiny bytches when they were down by 11?
Man the fuck up and cheer for the Rams to get this seven

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I feel bad for them, they played their heartss out...Unfortunately, this has been the M.O. for far too long...Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory...Barring a huge final 2 mins for the Rams...The way it's gone, I'm not holding my breath...BTW. even without the fumble, Pead looked like he was running in a swimming pool...

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
That stupid SOB is trying to bring it out and doesn't get the 20.

Pure trash.
Never have I disliked a player so much.
Your 100% correct he just sucks but people say he should have started and he is better than Benny! I'm so mad at Watts right now.