Official Thordaddy Seattle GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Been up since 5:00 Am! Too excited to sleep anymore. Worked on hedge with clippers like a nervous father pacing around in a 1950's hospital waiting room just to keep busy. GO RAMS!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I'm still reeling from my son's loss yesterday to our most hated rival. I'm trying to get pumped for the game, but I feel like I got kicked in the nuts from yesterday. Mostly because I have to hear the sh*t talk for the next month until we play again on October 24th. But things would be much better with a RAMS win! I know all ROD members at the dome will represent! GO RAMS!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Starting rb out -
check_mark.png

Backup rb out -
check_mark.png

#1 receiver out -
check_mark.png

Win anyway -
check_mark.png

The defense really needs to show up for us. None of that slow start bullshit.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Looking good you two! Jenny called me last week and says "Hi". She called to say her dad invited us back to the yaught, he thought we were playing in Tampa again lol
If you get that far south let us know @Dog !

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm a little anxious to say the least. Get off to a quick start. Defense: 3 and out with a sack!. Offense: time consuming drive that ends with 7 points!

jap

Legend
I think the players will feel the ROD mojo in the stands. I predict 12 sacks today :)

It could happen.

As I stated at least twice before, the record for the most team sacks in an NFL game is 12, performed 5 times previously by the 1966 Dallas Cowboys, the 1980 St. Louis Cardinals, the 1984 Chicago Bears, the 1985 Dallas Cowboys, and the 2007 New York Giants.

The Rams need at least 13 sacks to put themselves in a class by themselves.

fearsomefour

Legend
My only prediction for todays game is Sims with have a roughing flag against him by the end of the second quarter.