Official Thordaddy Seattle GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Is JJ only on ST today because of Reynolds being hurt? I don't think he usually plays that role, but DAMN was he willing and able

RamWoodie

Legend
Someone said it was going to be a long season earlier in the 1st qtr...how long does it look about now??? :D

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Live by the punt return, die by the punt return

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Don't get cocky yet, we still have 3 mins and a full quarter left in the game.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I am so unbelievably happy right now. FUCK THE SEAHAWKS, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Let's keep this shit up though, no comebacks.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
This is cathartic, i am so happy right now.

I hope Wilson hurriedly deletes the tweet on the sideline.

TXRams86

The Infamous
My lady is a Seattle fan.
..I might be murdered in my sleep due to my excitement and constant trash talking.

…..

Legend
well dayum.....I walk away for a few minutes and miss the fireworks? #wow

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Does barron only get on the field to blitz?
Kind of since his coverage is pretty weak (or was, it's a new season, can't assume he hasn't improved from last year I guess...). That one play he was spying on Wilson, pretty great role for him as he's too fast for Wilson to do his usual crap he usually pulls on DEs/OLBs.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
GUYS I think this game is over... our D is stout!!! They have to pass to catch up (unless Lockett gets loose on st). And we have put plenty of pressure on wilson. But we must play 4qtrs.

jap

Legend
If the Horns excel and remain consistent with their run blocking, Tavon and the Gurley Express will provide plenty of long yardage thrills!

We are up 24-13 over the NFC champions! Now!, our D can tee off on Wussell's ass!!! Now the real pain begins!