Official Rams Coaching Staff 2.0

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
The media circus at it again....

https://www.google.com/amp/theramsw...using-binoculars-at-the-scouting-combine/amp/

Ok, this isn't a bad thing. As usual media is painting us to be dumb. 1 lense is covered... OK this could be to minimize glare or maybe he has poorer vision on the left eye. Who hires these clowns?
It's actually a tech nique to use if you have a bad astigmatism. Like myself, when I take my glasses off and look through binoc's, I still can never get the "double vision" to totally go away. So using your dominant eye, you look through one lens. Covering up the weak side makes it so you don't have "wince" and waste facial muscle ... you still look with both eyes, but only see through your dominant eye.

I don't know if I am making sense to you... but I have done this a lot

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
It's actually a tech nique to use if you have a bad astigmatism. Like myself, when I take my glasses off and look through binoc's, I still can never get the "double vision" to totally go away. So using your dominant eye, you look through one lens. Covering up the weak side makes it so you don't have "wince" and waste facial muscle ... you still look with both eyes, but only see through your dominant eye.

I don't know if I am making sense to you... but I have done this a lot

It makes perfect sense. As I stated above who hires these writers?. It isn't user error to leave a lense cap on regardless. Now if both were on. Then yeah duh....

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
mckenzie.JPG

TYRONE MCKENZIE
  • TITLE

Defensive Assistant
The 2016 season is the first on The Farm for former NFL linebacker Tyrone McKenzie. McKenzie serves as a defensive assistant.

McKenzie joined the Cardinal after a one-year stint as the outside linebackers graduate assistant coach at Colorado. McKenzie worked with the Los Angeles Rams’ outside linebackers and special teams as a contingent hire during the 2016 summer months.

McKenzie was selected in the third round of the 2009 NFL Draft by the New England Patriots before suffering an ACL injury as a rookie. He played five seasons in the NFL with the Patriots, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Minnesota Vikings. McKenzie was selected as a Pro Bowl special teams player in 2012.

McKenzie started his collegiate career at Michigan State, where he played as a true freshman in 2004. He left to return home and take care of his mother, returning to play at Iowa State, where in 2006 he was eighth nationally in tackles (129) and named to the AP All-Big 12 second team.

McKenzie was a two-time All-Big East selection -- and unanimous in 2008 --while concluding his career at South Florida. In 2007, he set the school record with 121 tackles and added 1.5 sacks, two forced fumbles, two fumble recoveries and a blocked kick. The following season, he once again led the Bulls with 116 tackles (third in South Florida history) to set a school record with a combined 237 tackles in consecutive seasons.

At the completion of his college career, he was the NCAA’s second-best active leader in career tackles/game (5.5).

McKenzie coached the 2013 season as defensive coordinator and linebackers coach at Edina High School (Minn.) and spent the 2014 season as linebackers coach at Berkeley Prep (Fla.).

McKenzie earned his degree in business economics from South Florida in 2008.

http://www.gostanford.com/coaches.aspx?rc=934&path=football

Thanks for posting !! Now that we know the coaching staff & combine is complete we can get ready for Free Agency :)

I can see how this coaching staff will be tied to The Grudens & McVay in the future coaching Tree over the years.

McVay has put such a cool coaching staff together. As a Ram fan keeping up with post. This Kromer hire seems awesome. He was like best available . Then he has his son on the staff.

McVay has brought in guys that have experience & then some young & up in coming coaches , as well as some real cool NFL family guys rich in history.
I totally dig it , & think in time how these coaches will sprinkle around The NFL in time as they grow.