OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD: Arizona at St. Louis

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
BOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Nice hit by T Mac.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
C'mon...... Are we ever gonna give ourselves good field position?

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I'll be honest. I don't understand what D we're trying to run. They leep bunching up 2-3 on a side and we look like we're in some kind of zone. That's just not going to work.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
wrstdude said:
I gotta stay off stltoday...too many idiots.
You mean, like, making a negative THREAD for every negative thought someone has? lol.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
how do we not bring the blitz on that 3rd and long?????? makes no sense

bluecoconuts

Legend
They're just spreading us out and hitting the short passes between the zones. Going to kill us all night if we don't stop it.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
I've been noticing this for years now... On 3rd down our team can't stop a pass... Recievers are always open. Then on the flip side its amazaing if we can come up with a big 3rd down play. Why are the d backs playing so far off the ball?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
bluecoconuts said:
They're just spreading us out and hitting the short passes between the zones. Going to kill us all night if we don't stop it.

Yup. they need some huge halftime adjustments. It's almost like we have 10 guys on D.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Youth is making us emotional...we gotta chill...play with our heads not our boilin blood