OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD: Arizona at St. Louis

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Speeps

Starter
Ram Quixote said:
How many of us believe that we could have won a game like this last year? With a lost TD, a gimme TD for the defense, 4/5 personal fouls against the D/STs and not getting TDs after turnovers? Not to mention the horrid team of zebras. How many times did they have to huddle to get a call right? Had they even served together before today?

And is anyone else sick and tired of getting rookie color commentators? Ronde Barber was so bad he called Larry Fitzgerald, Larry Johnson. He couldn't remember key moments from the game. :sick:
Last year? Yes. We won games like this last year, where things weren't going our way and then we fought. Redskins, Bills, and Arizona comes to mind, oh and San Fran. The year before? Definitely not lol.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Ram Quixote said:
How many of us believe that we could have won a game like this last year? With a lost TD, a gimme TD for the defense, 4/5 personal fouls against the D/STs and not getting TDs after turnovers? Not to mention the horrid team of zebras. How many times did they have to huddle to get a call right? Had they even served together before today?

And is anyone else sick and tired of getting rookie color commentators? Ronde Barber was so bad he called Larry Fitzgerald, Larry Johnson. He couldn't remember key moments from the game. :sick:

Good point Quixote.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
By the way....

Nice 61 page game day thread with 20+ people in the chat room. :shock:
Rams Fever is comin' back...

CATCH IT.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
X said:
By the way....

CATCH IT.

Let's shoot for a 100 pager during the playoff run. :cool:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
CGI_Ram said:
X said:
By the way....

CATCH IT.

Let's shoot for a 100 pager during the playoff run. :cool:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
Deal. :ww:

Lesson

Oh, really?
Speeps said:
Ram Quixote said:

Last year? Yes. We won games like this last year, where things weren't going our way and then we fought. Redskins, Bills, and Arizona comes to mind, oh and San Fran. The year before? Definitely not lol.

The Bills and 'Skins were the only ones that comparable to this game, IMO. SF game had 0 TOs by the Rams and the Rams dominated AZ until Danny was hurt, which the O then struggled but the D only gave up a FG.

Cook's fumble reminded me Amendola's on KR last season and Clifton Ryan fumbling at the 1 vs AZ in 2010, both of which were at the home openers. Thankfully, the team didn't get the same result as it did when Ryan fumbled.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Lesson said:
Oh, and the atmosphere at the game was awesome.
I am Jealous.....

Longs injury was a fluke Saffolds on the other hand is starting to be a little concerning. I am really glad they both finished the game.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
I didn't get to see the game but from reading this thread it seems we didn't play that well. The sign of a really good team is when they can win when they don't play well. We haven't had a team like that in a long time.
I'm pumped! :bg:

SaCkaveli20

Rookie
Name
Chris
I wasn't able to watch the game as I attended the Minnesota - Detroit game. SO glad STL won, looks like Robert Quinn is in for a HUGE year. That kid is an absolute beast.

GO RAMS!!!!! :cheese:

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
SaCkaveli20 pulled in two directions:
I wasn't able to watch the game as I attended the Minnesota - Detroit game. SO glad STL won, looks like Robert Quinn is in for a HUGE year. That kid is an absolute beast.

GO RAMS!!!!! :cheese:

Welcome to the ROD! :zomg: :ja: :dancin: :nana: :wewt: :clap: :cheers:

Stop by the members map and pin your location in case we want to drop by and visit you late at night. :lol:

We're on Facebook too.

Napa Jack

UDFA
It's coming together but you can bet the coaches will be talking about the dumb mistakes.

Finnegan Schminnegan. Get your head out of your ass.

For Cook.... you know the Honey Badger can catch you..... serpentine serpentine!! Otherwise, great game.

Very West Coast looking passing game. Sure would like to see some stretch patterns, but, maybe they will come as the offensive line gains some confidence. Bradford can throw the ball 70 yards. Once or twice a game would be nice.

Good site here.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Napa Jack said:
It's coming together but you can bet the coaches will be talking about the dumb mistakes.

For Cook.... you know the Honey Badger can catch you..... serpentine serpentine!! Otherwise, great game.

Very West Coast looking passing game. Sure would like to see some stretch patterns, but, maybe they will come as the offensive line gains some confidence. Bradford can throw the ball 70 yards. Once or twice a game would be nice.

Good site here.
Sup. Welcome to ROD.
Did you get to go to the game?
You from the LOU?

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Napa Jack with the Grapes of Wrath:

Welcome to the ROD Napa! :zomg: :ja: :dancin: :nana: :wewt: :clap: :cheers: :ayup:

Stop by the members map and pin your location. :bg:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
And to the soft zone comments i wonder if the secondary had more to deal with since long wasnt getting his usual pressure on the qb. Everbody says sacks are better than pressing the QB but i think yesterday shows longs pressure or lack thereof makes a difference on the def side of the ball