OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD: Arizona at St. Louis

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Volnerman08

Rookie
rdlkgliders said:
I think I doubled my post count today.
It is fun chatting with a room full of Ram Fans I really enjoyed it thanks to all
Same here, my first real active day. Il be back for sure

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
And certain entities where proven wrong and that we werent the rams of old

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
CGI_Ram said:
Bradford 299 yards, 2 TD, 1 INT.

He did well.

I'm not sure I like the offensive approach in the middle of this game. Up the middle runs with DR, predictability, not much creativity.
Yeah, there were times where it was very creative...the QB draw for the 2 point conversion come to mind

But the play calling after the Tru interception and after the fumble recovery did not make any sense to me

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
brokeu91 said:
CGI_Ram said:
Bradford 299 yards, 2 TD, 1 INT.

He did well.

I'm not sure I like the offensive approach in the middle of this game. Up the middle runs with DR, predictability, not much creativity.
Yeah, there were times where it was very creative...the QB draw for the 2 point conversion come to mind

But the play calling after the Tru interception and after the fumble recovery did not make any sense to me
All on tape now things that can be worked on by the players and staff

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Well the cards are the only team in the division to not win today :grin:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Im telling ya this kinda game is BIG for our young core sucked it happened but was a great learning experience for them especially with the W to tack on

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Did Long and saffold return to the game?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Rabid Ram said:
Im telling ya this kinda game is BIG for our young core sucked it happened but was a great learning experience for them especially with the W to tack on

I completely agree.
Invaluable experience for them.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Speeps said:
Another good thing about the game is we escaped healthy.

Oh... really good point!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Speeps said:
Key stat of the game: Sam Bradford was not touched today
Ehhhhhh.....

He wasn't sacked, but he got rattled quite a bit today. Really scary when faced with the possibility that both our tackles were injured during the course of the game, and the A-gap blitz was working well all game for the Cards, but that's a stout front 7. Really stout.

All in all, I'm thrilled with the idea he wasn't sacked, and Bradford looked really good getting rid of the ball instead of tucking it down and taking the sack. He had his big boy pants on today! Oh, and all that talk about taking the check-down during the week in the pressers, should have been advance warning that they were going to take them whenever they're there. Hopefully they balance that out with some more deep shots as the season wears on. And we have to remember. It's BRADFORD'S second year, but it's also a lot of guy's first year in this offense.

/end of random thoughts. :lol:

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
The biggest thing that we could have taken from week 1 is a W and we did, even though I pulled my hair out for 4 quarters. Cook proved himself as the threat we need him to be and Bradford had a pretty good game. Our front 4 looked great again but the secondary was as weak as I have seen from them in awhile.

1-0 is as good as any team in the league right now though, GO RAMS!

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
How many of us believe that we could have won a game like this last year? With a lost TD, a gimme TD for the defense, 4/5 personal fouls against the D/STs and not getting TDs after turnovers? Not to mention the horrid team of zebras. How many times did they have to huddle to get a call right? Had they even served together before today?

And is anyone else sick and tired of getting rookie color commentators? Ronde Barber was so bad he called Larry Fitzgerald, Larry Johnson. He couldn't remember key moments from the game. :sick: