OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD: Arizona at St. Louis

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
I swear my adrenaline has been pumping all game

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

fastcat

Pro Bowler
I swear my adrenaline has been pumping all game

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bwdenverram said:
Not to be negative, but that was probably 3 of the worst play calls in the red zone in a while.
Where is Quick? Damn, use the height.
I get what you're saying; but if executed better, one of them could have been a TD.

Shake it off, execute better next time.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
bwdenverram said:
Not to be negative, but that was probably 3 of the worst play calls in the red zone in a while.

seriously. the hell are we doing?? you can't not get 7 there.. unbelievable

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
X said:
bwdenverram said:
I get what you're saying; but if executed better, one of them could have been a TD.

I hear what you're saying, but the Rams have to score on 1st and goal on the four after a turnover. They won't win games if they don't

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
brokeu91 said:
X said:
bwdenverram said:

I hear what you're saying, but the Rams have to score on 1st and goal on the four after a turnover. They won't win games if they don't
You're right of course. It's gonna get better soon.

REAL soon.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
X said:
bwdenverram said:

I get it. But that draw on 2nd down, I'm sitting on my couch and I coudl tell it was a middle blitz. You can't run right at it..

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
bwdenverram said:
X said:
bwdenverram said:

I get it. But that draw on 2nd down, I'm sitting on my couch and I coudl tell it was a middle blitz. You can't run right at it..
Its over move on to this drive

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Whoever committed that penalty is about to lose half their ass.

But, here comes a 90+ yard drive by Bradford, so....

It's all good.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Stupid penalty at the end there, Cardinals were lucky to get Austin, he had space to make something happen.