Official Bears@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I cannot fault fans for not spending their money on a bad product where the owner dislikes his customers. Those Rams fans that show up know due to recent history they will leave that stadium more depressed than when they entered it and even if it were still filled with 100% Rams fans the owner would still do whatever he could to move the team. I don't see how anybody can fault fans for being disgruntled and saving their hard earned money. 4 winning seasons in 25 years, that shouldn't resonate with any fan base.

I hear you but it does because we are FANS!!! It is a sickness in our being.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I know. It's like, no other city in America has attendance problems for losing and relocating teams. I remember the roaring crowds in Houston and LA when their teams sucked and were leaving.......oh no wait that never happened. I get being upset over a loss but come on.
Maybe so but there are other organizations like the Browns who fill their stadium, so that excuse is invalid.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think it's time to label GR the next JS . He is downright awful.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
HOW DOES THIS TEAM SUCK AGAIN???

What in the H-E-Double Hockey Sticks is going on here? This was the Bears - in St. Louis! And its not like a fluke loss - we got demolished out there.

Our offense is historically bad and we have Todd Gurley!

This is the year of the Ram! Mob Squad! ClampSeason! And they are still out there getting outclassed by cruddy teams and then hitting us with the 'we can fix that' BS afterwards.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuudge!!

fearsomefour

Legend
The Foles trade was bad, outside of cutting salary, from day 1. I never liked it. He is limited in key ways. Kelley protected him but did not want him for good reason. I do not think he is as bad as he has played for stretches this season. Freaking disaster of a passing game. Cigs should not cash his pay check.
Looking for a bright spot today....Fairley is playing well, very well at this point.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
baltimore defense is terrible. Give Keenum a start.
If he's bad, maybe coming off the bench for Foles will give him a boost.
Though I truly believe that if keenum gets to play we won't see Foles again

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I know. It's like, no other city in America has attendance problems for losing and relocating teams. I remember the roaring crowds in Houston and LA when their teams sucked and were leaving.......oh no wait that never happened. I get being upset over a loss but come on.
Remember this Blue when the Fans in LA quit watching the Rams, the team had moved to another county, hired a front office that played money ball without any regard to wining and had an owner that made Kroenke look like Jerry Buss.

BadCompany

Rookie
I just... I just... Yeah.

I've typed three different responses to this post but ... what else is there to say? Same old sorry ass Rams. Yeah, I said it. But what the freak?? We mock and laugh at Kapernick and the 49ers but they went to the Super Bowl not too long ago and have a boat load of championships. Ha ha ha, the Seahawks made a stupid call that cost them the Super Bowl. At least they were there and hey didn't they win the year before? Arizona? They too were in the Super Bowl recently and are leading the division. Us? 4-5 and pretty much out of it. Again. Same old sorry ass Rams. We need to go 6-1 to make the playoffs now. Any chance of that happening?? We just lost to a 3-5 team, at home. Creamed actually. What makes anybody think we are a capable of going 6-1?? 1st overall picks, 2nd overalls, multiple first rounders, more high picks than any other team and... Same old sorry ass Rams. I've been a fan since 79 and this is the most discouraged I have ever been, and that's saying something considering I'm a Rams fan. I just don't know anymore. I just don't know.

fearsomefour

Legend
I just see a guy with bad balance. I am not giving up on him, but, he does keep making the same mistakes over and over.
Pace didn't make his first Pro Bowl until his third season. I don't think Robinson is Pace, but, too early to cast him off.

fearsomefour

Legend
I just... I just... Yeah.

I've typed three different responsed to this post but ... what else is there to say? Same old sorry asd Rams. Yeah, I said it. But what the freak?? We mock and laugh at Kapernick and the 49ers but they went to the Super Bowl not too long ago and have a boat load of championships. Ha ha ha, the Seahawks made a stupid call that cost them the Super Bowl. At least they were there and hey didn't they win the year before? Arizona? They too were in the Super Bowl recently and are leading the division. Us? 4-5 and pretty much out of it. Again. Same old sorry ass Rams. We need to go 6-1 to make the playoffs now. Any chance of that happening?? We just lost to a 3-5 team, at home. Creamed actually. What makes anybody think we are a capable of going 6-1?? 1st overall picks, 2nd overalls, multiple first rounders, more high picks than any other team and... Same old sorry ass Rams. I've been a fan since 79 and this is the most discouraged I have ever been, and that's saying something considering I'm a Rams fan. I just don't know anymore. I just don't know.
Exactly.
I don't talk crap about any team. Minnesota is in a position to challenge Green Bay for the NFC North title....second year QB. Oakland is playing much better with a second year QB. Detroit is a dumpster fire this year but they've made the playoff recently. It is damned depressing. We are the Browns....well, just a little better.
But, you know, what are you gonna do?
Baltimore, Tampa Bay, Detroit, Arizona, SF, Seattle, Cincinnati....how many does this team win? I still say four or five....so, 8-8. None of it means anything until they make the playoffs.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
My trash smelled better than what the Rams put on the field today!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Same old sorry ass Rams

Same old sorry ass Rams.

Same old sorry ass Rams.

I know this is the vent thread where just about anything goes but am I the only Rams fan who gets extremely pissed off when hearing or seeing this? Not to pick on you MontrealRam because I've seen this posted by others today. Just saying...

Btw we're not the "same old sorry ass Rams." We're a new version that gets blown out by teams we should beat and sometimes beats teams we shouldn't. Just ask the oddsmakers how they feel about this team. That old team you are describing couldn't beat anyone.

It's not like we suck every game and in fact at times we terrorize teams in our own division, which is something new. Ask any Cardinals, Seahawks, or 49ers player who the team is in their division they fear playing most. Unfortunately Fisher and the rest of the gang haven't figured out how to beat other teams yet.

No my friends, this is a new and different kind of maddening suckiness. It's like being married to Sybil. You roll out of bed in the morning and have no idea which personality will emerge. Will it be sweet Sybil or the one that will break your heart...and your face? Sigh...

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Ain't no way we win that game if the officials called every one of those penalties against the Bears.

I honestly can't give an assessment of our receivers after that embarrassment. The dropped balls were still bad throws. A receiver should be able to expect the ball to be somewhere near where it needs to be without having to sky or dive for the ball EVERY FREAKING TIME. Foles was throwing like a knuckleball pitcher on a bad day. And though I would like to say that every player has a bad day and this was one of those for Foles, I haven't seen the truly GOOD day from Foles.

I so much wanted to be wrong about Foles. I broke down his game against us last year when people were saying he had a good game. He was abysmally inaccurate. He had two bailout passes where he threw it up for absolute grabs and the referees rewarded him with PI calls. He was missing his spots all game and we completely beat ourselves that game.

But as much as I had hoped I wasn't seeing the real Foles, obviously I was. And what I really don't get is that if your QB is having that bad (epically bad) of an outing, how much worse could EITHER Keenum or Mannion be? Keenum should have been put in at the half and then just to spite the fans and show who was in control, Fisher puts in Keenum and doesn't allow him to throw a pass. Can't have the fans second guessing - eh Fisher?

I'm not going to take this out of the vent thread but I am really pissed at Fisher right now. There is absolutely no excuse for what we saw out there today. And I place that square at the feet of the coaching staff.
All so true.....I had to quote the entire rant....Agree wholeheartedly....

How do you let GRob have that performance without sitting him on the bench for at least a few plays?
I don't think that helps in football....basketball maybe...definitely baseball....I all fairness to G-Rob....those were some bogus holding calls...the 2nd & 3rd ones....then he just let his man run by...I thought it was to get him knocked out so Mannion could play...Houston comes back to bite us again.....After I saw him vs Barksdale, I knew someone was in trouble...

I did have a Alex Barron flashback for a second there...not yet, but oh so close...

Grob just can't plat outside, hes too slow.
not really his feet...His sets do make me wonder though...but I see hand placement as his main problem....he just grabs his man....and it's too obvious....I think the refs were ready for him today...

I still believe in G-Rob....Fish & Foles.....meh, they have a lot to show me....For Foles this is nothing new....Fisher...man, he just let me down...he's not playing to win...Welker first game, more targets than Quick....WTF?!?!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
not really his feet...His sets do make me wonder though...but I see hand placement as his main problem....he just grabs his man....and it's too obvious....I think the refs were ready for him today...
I saw bad hand placement all game. I don't know that it is so much about grabbing until his hand placement puts them into positions where he either has to hook or grab or let the guy go. I see no punch either. Oh hell... I think I'm done over analyzing this game. I hate bitching about my team. It just doesn't sit well on me.

g'night everybody.

RamWoodie

Legend
The bottom line is after his play against Seattle week 1, Foles has digressed badly. This guy is sailing balls over the WRs and surely doesn't seem to read the defense well.

I was giving him a pass because of the OLine until last week, but today he was terrible...and this guy is here until 2017...he best get it going because right now he's stinking it up!

RamWoodie

Legend
The bottom line is after his play against Seattle week 1, Foles has digressed badly. This guy is sailing balls over the WRs and surely doesn't seem to read the defense well.

I was giving him a pass because of the OLine until last week, but today he was terrible...and this guy is here until 2017...he best get it going because right now he's stinking it up!

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Too much negative shit this week to even go on a rant. We got our asses kicked at home. Although with all the bears fans there it was hard to tell that it was a home game.

dhaab

Rookie
Can't believe I passed up a late November 66 and sunny day to waste my time with this crap.

That's honestly what I'm really freaked pissed about right now.

Exactly. I was going to play a round of golf today (it was 62 and sunny up here in Chicago) and just DVR the game. But then I thought, this game is important and I really think we'll beat the Bears at home. GRRRR!! I've been kicking myself since the 2nd quarter of the game. That's the last time I'll ever let this Rams organization ruin a Sunday for me like that again.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Whatever.
In passed year when they have been stinking the field up sure it gets tough to keep spending money. It's even harder when all you can do is buy the NFL ticket and jerseys and go to games in hostile territory but I still do that.

Today should have been a stadium filled with hope not bears fans
Look bud you wanna be mad at the team for stinking it up fine so be it in with ya but leave us the fans out of your rage we've done I thing to earn it