Official Bears@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
I hate the Bears so fucking much. More than any other professional sports team. This pissed me off on so many levels.

I like Fisher, he's made some improvements but enough is enough, fire him, I decided to give it a rest when we were 4-3 and I was thinking, maybe, FINALLY, the Rams have turned a corner but nope.

To be fair the officiating was fucking bull shit as usual, but it wouldn't have mattered.

I knew when we got behind 17-10 it was over. Todd Gurley, stud as usual in first series of the game, we get behind one TD in the fucking 2nd quarter, and all we fucking do is pass,pass,pass,pass,pass,pass, why the hell did we panic so early???

Foles has not been good and I get it, but the receivers drop a lot of passes (although Cook was actually ok today in this department) AND the OL pass blocking had some issues all day a lot of times Foles couldn't ever get comfortable.

I thought Wes Welker looked good today, had a few catches, was open a few other times, I think once he gets a little more time in this system, this will help our offense.

If only Fisher had known when to kick a motherfucking extra point last week, this team is 5-4 and maybe we got a shot to right the ship, but now, I don't like our chances, probably another 6-10 or 7-9 year.

Oh and the poster making a scene about all the Bears fans in the dome and citing Cleveland as an example of why it's unacceptable, please stop. This is the only time I'm going to be nice about it.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Look bud you wanna be mad at the team for stinking it up fine so be it in with ya but leave us the fans out of your rage we've done I thing to earn it
Do you live in the area? Were you at the game? If you were you're not part of it.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
The Rams need a new HC, QB, more OL, and possibly a OC as well. The first two are a must if this team is to ever have a chance at a Super Bowl.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Do you live in the area? Were you at the game? If you were you're not part of it.
Yes I do live in the area no I wasn't at the game. Does that make me a horrible fan correct answer no. In your eyes apparently yes. Last I checked though the only example you can use is an outlier team in the Browns to support your point. Oh speaking of that exactly how did that work out for them when the Baltimore situation came up great attendance lost team anyway.

As I said you wanna be bitter about the teams performance so be it you wanna call for fishers head im game wanna spew hate at the refs I'm with ya. You wanna spew hate at St louis fans who have been through the ringer over the last decade and then have the owner tell them I could give a shit less I'm moving and still expect your support you can kiss off and take that shit elsewhere my friend

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I agree, honestly bringing up the fans during this period should be just a banned subject. First instance a warning, then a short term ban and then so be it maybe even a long term ban.

This childish back and forth and superiority complex bullshit has long since gotten on my last nerve. Last I checked we all pledged our allegiance to a team, not a location. Lets act like it.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Is it true that Frank Cignetti is a Private Investigator and had missed time due to a missing girl case in California?

That's a serious question, btw, a friend mentioned it several times and I'd never heard anything like that...

WOW... I guess it's true!!!

I googled Frank Cignetti Private Investigator and got this from NFL.com!!!! I'm freaking outraged!!! No wonder we don't have a coherent offensive game plan!!!!

Villains

Cignetti Update From the Streets

It was another down week for the Rams offense, and a source out of Los Angeles told us emphatically that Private Eye/Play-Caller Frank Cignetti is under fire.

Frank -- as we've dished on before -- is splitting his time running the St. Louis offense while moonlighting on the side as a no-nonsense PI on the West Coast. Engaged on the hunt for a missing L.A. girl named Regina Jane François, Cignetti, per our source, "has become completely lost in the case." Rams officials are quietly fuming after Frank "vanished for 72-plus hours" while the team prepared for last Sunday's Packersshowdown. "He's way too obsessive, thinking he can cook up a game plan on Friday night after spending four days in California looking for this François individual."

The Rams are urging Cignetti to "put a lid" on the detective gig, but our source says Ol' Frank is unwilling to do that, telling team officials: "You want that on your hands? Letting a missing girl just float into the abyss? That's not how Frank Cignetti operates."

As of this writing, Regina Jane François remains on the lam.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Is it true that Frank Cignetti is a Private Investigator and had missed time due to a missing girl case in California?

That's a serious question, btw, a friend mentioned it several times and I'd never heard anything like that...

I googled Frank Cignetti Private Investigator and got this from NFL.com!!!! I'm freaking outraged!!! No wonder we don't have a coherent offensive game plan!!!!

Villains

It was another down week for the Rams offense, and a source out of Los Angeles told us emphatically that Private Eye/Play-Caller Frank Cignetti is under fire.

Frank -- as we've dished on before -- is splitting his time running the St. Louis offense while moonlighting on the side as a no-nonsense PI on the West Coast. Engaged on the hunt for a missing L.A. girl named Regina Jane François, Cignetti, per our source, "has become completely lost in the case." Rams officials are quietly fuming after Frank "vanished for 72-plus hours" while the team prepared for last Sunday's Packersshowdown. "He's way too obsessive, thinking he can cook up a game plan on Friday night after spending four days in California looking for this François individual."

The Rams are urging Cignetti to "put a lid" on the detective gig, but our source says Ol' Frank is unwilling to do that, telling team officials: "You want that on your hands? Letting a missing girl just float into the abyss? That's not how Frank Cignetti operates."

i thought you were..kidding..you weren't....wtf man

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
This is the ESPN QBR for the league following the games on Sunday. It includes all players that have thrown a completion this season besides on special teams. This has to improve.

image.jpg

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Pretty clear, the NFL has become the NBA. Do I need to delve further? Anyone see the Packers game? Not sure what either team did, to incur the NFL's wrath. NFL, go Fuck yourself!

Last edited:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Villains

Very funny guys...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pretty clear, the NFL has become the NBA. Do I need to delve further? Anyone see the Packers game? Not sure what either team did, to incur the NFL's wrath. NFL, go freak yourself!

Personally, Doc, I think Fisher needs to step up and make a big stink about Tripleshit. That game resembled a fix. He should be suspended for that travesty.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Personally, Doc, I think Fisher needs to step up and make a big stink about Tripleshit. That game resembled a fix. He should be suspended for that travesty.
Yeah. My next comment totally agrees with this. Also, I saw GB lose like this. The fix was in, for sure.

Obvious, egregious, bullshit. My eyes were wide open.

Last edited:

Rainram

Starter
As much as I would love to pile on with the rest of you about the worst, most-lopsided, unethical officiating I have seen in a long while....it was outdone by,

1. Poor Coaching.
2. Poor QB play.
3. Poor Tackling.
4. Poor Blocking.
5. Poor Offense.
6. Poor Defense.
7. Poor Discipline.
8. Poor Preparation.
9. Poor Execution.

Correct me if I missed something.

(**Off to review college film...*sigh*)

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Very funny guys...

So not a joke. Google it if you like.

Edit: upon further review...this very well may be reporter Marc Sessler's attempt at humor. If so, a) it's funny and b) it works because it's so utterly believable that our OC would be a PI tracking down a missing girl on the side... What threw me was that it was published on NFL.com without much tongue-in-cheek. It was published fairly straightforwardly. So, after googling the name of the missing girl and finding the ONLY results return his article... Yeah, it's probably a gag. He got me.

That said, now I'm hooked on the serial... I dunno if he can be an OC, but this gumshoe thing sounds fascinating!

Last edited: