Offensive Line Injuries

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff might die this week. Ugh. It sounds like we're going with:
LT: Whitworth
LG: Corbett?
C: Blythe
RG: Edwards?
RT: Evans?

But who knows. This sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. They better chip Mack on every single play he's lined up against the RT.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
BOR650964.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'd run 3x full pad practices and focus on the run game. Everything still goes back to that. We're doomed, but why not come out and try to mash that ball up Chicago's collective @$$.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Because they will hit the Ram RB 3 yards in the backfield before they can Ram it down the Bears throat.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Goff might die this week. Ugh. It sounds like we're going with:
LT: Whitworth
LG: Corbett?
C: Blythe
RG: Edwards?
RT: Evans?

But who knows. This sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. They better chip Mack on every single play he's lined up against the RT.

Gurley and Brown are gonna be busy.

TexasRam

Legend
Evans is so raw. You guys thought Allen and Noteboom were tough to watch.

Yikes. wait till you
get a load of this shit show on Sunday.

The Goal should be to run the ball 40 times and win with defense and Fg.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Keep Blythe at Center he knows the line calls and it's his natural position many have been calling for Blythe to move to Center and presto, it's happen. Austin Corbett played okay at LG and I expect him to stay there and I believe the trust Edwards at RT unless the can sign somebody, but I don't think you can go with Evans at RT yet IMHO, but you never know.

Again there are some street free agents and not sure if the Rams want to go in that direction, but you have the likes of:

1. Ryan Schraeder
  2. Jermey Parnell
  3. Matt Kalil
  4. Austin Howard
Now you do have Chandler Brewer on the Practice Squad and there are other practice squads that I'm sure have some Tackles as well.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
I'm glad the game is in LA.

Goff tossed 4 int's last time he played the Bears on a frigid and windy night in Chicago.

Bears below average QB managed to get a single TD....which provided enough points to win the game.

Sound familiar?

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I've seen a lot of games where teams have decimated O-lines and we're licking our chops. Only to have the opposing teams scrubs do a solid job. What are our hopes of reversing that scenario? McVay better get real creative and Goff better get real mobile.

fearsomefour

Legend
I've seen a lot of games where teams have decimated O-lines and we're licking our chops. Only to have the opposing teams scrubs do a solid job. What are our hopes of reversing that scenario? McVay better get real creative and Goff better get real mobile.
Maybe a little less creative.
Run power. Run right at them and don’t give up on the run.