Odell Beckham available for trade?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LuvMeThemRams

Rookie
Report: Rams contacted Giants about potential Beckham trade

https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/151332

The Los Angeles Rams have been in contact with the New York Giants regarding a potential trade for superstar receiver Odell Beckham Jr. following a report he won't play in 2018 without a new contract, sources told Pat Leonard of NY Daily News.

The Giants are seeking a first-round pick and more for Beckham, added Leonard.

More to come.

Jack Brown
USA Today Sports

Turducken

Starter
I'd offer to swap our 1st for their 2nd (23rd for 34th) and give them the late fourth and a handful of sixth rounders for OBJ under current contract IF he committed to play out next year under that contract (treat it like a "prove it" contact for about $8.5mil). Would even throw in a promise not to franchise tag him in 2019, but without 100% buy-in from OBJ, no deal.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
Rams had a solid locker room last year. Now adding Talib and Peters, rumors re Suh and OBJ.

Tread lightly, chemistry matters.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Highly doubt it’s even true, but I will really lose respect for this regime if they are even considering trading for this utter douchebag.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I don't know how we could afford him.i would never give up 99, 30 or 16

That said I would love for his talent to come to LA. Short 2-3 year deal so the team is not burried for a long time.

LuvMeThemRams

Rookie
Not sure how I feel about this. I definitely want Suh but can McVay tame Beckham? Hate him or not he's talented and would all but guarantee a SB if we do get Suh also.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
OBJ is Hall of Fame talent at WR. Im glad the Rams are at least kicking the tires on this. He would be a massive upgrade over losing Watkins. Hes worth what Watkins got or more based on production alone. I highly doubt hes traded though. I think Giants fans would lose there mind on the front office.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
@Faceplant

My post was inappropriate?

My apologies fellas. Dont take it personally. There is nothing wrong with Subarus, hondas, skinny jeans or Slim Shady....

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Anybody saying you don’t want Odell on the team are fucking delusional. He is already one of the best WRs ever. The numbers prove it.

He would take this offense to another universe.

Psycho_X

Legend
Doesn't hurt to find out what it'd take by Snead. Maybe they'd be talked down from a first with a few extras added in. Idk, we could afford a front loaded contract to him as we have a ton of money in coming years. It'd be tight this year if we signed OBJ and Suh but we'd be in good shape still after this season to sign who we wanted.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I assume I'm in the minority, but I'd much rather have OBJ on this team than Suh. I don't really see how we can get both.

mikedlo23

UDFA
Name
mike
would i like to have him yes........over suh.....no....defense wins championships....besides....wasnt our offense last year pretty good without OBJ....

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I am all for either Suh or Beckham.
I am all for both Suh and Beckham.

But Peters, Talib, Suh and Beckham in one offseason? Come on now. I mean damn, yall.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
would i like to have him yes........over suh.....no....defense wins championships....besides....wasnt our offense last year pretty good without OBJ....
If we had OBJ against Atlanta, we win that game 27-26.

Two crucial drops came from our #1 WR. One TD and another big play. I’ll take Beckum over Suh.

Turducken

Starter
If giants took Tavon's contact we might be able to afford him on a 3 yr deal, but we'd have to tag gurley in 2020. We would have the pittsburg leveon holdout drama playing out with Gurley while Goff is wanting his extension. Does Todd draw the short straw (vis a vi AD & Goff) because RB's have a shorter nfl lifespan (less leverage) ?

Zodi

Hall of Fame

We lost Watkins. Wasn't our defensive line pretty good last year without Suh?