Noteboom

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Arriving Late Amanda Brugel GIF by Kim's Convenience

TXRams86

The Infamous
I don't want to see that guy in a Rams uniform again. He's done absolutely nothing for this team except take money and a roster spot.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I don't want to see that guy in a Rams uniform again. He's done absolutely nothing for this team except take money and a roster spot.
He did step up in 21' when Whitworth missed time late in the season and again in that Tampa playoff game.

Tano

Legend
And that OND is why us Rams fans do not trust Noteboom to be in the line-up

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
"With their first pick in 2025 NFL draft the Los Angeles Rams select OT ...... "

Tano

Legend
Even the play he got injured on was questionable. Nobody rolled up on him. How do you get injured like that with a misstep? I’ll honestly not be mad taking a 7th for a 6th round pick and dumping salary.
I was asking my wife the same question

Ellard80

Legend
Noteboom is a quality player.

But yes he can never stay healty.

Last edited:

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Noteboom is a quality player.
People keep saying that. And I keep seeing him bleed pressures and get pushed backward into his QB. So strange.

Maybe I have some sort of weird Joe Noteboom lens over my eyes or something idk. But I still don't get this continued belief that the dude can play. He struggles then he gets hurt. Now there have been some outings he has done well in, but it's always here or there and the moment he gets a matchup with some power he gets abused.

Ellard80

Legend
People keep saying that. And I keep seeing him bleed pressures and get pushed backward into his QB. So strange.

Maybe I have some sort of weird Joe Noteboom lens over my eyes or something idk. But I still don't get this continued belief that the dude can play. He struggles then he gets hurt. Now there have been some outings he has done well in, but it's always here or there and the moment he gets a matchup with some power he gets abused.
He was doing well tonight before he got hurt.

But yeah he is a great back up and average starter - nothing exceptional.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

If you can't depend on a player to stay on the field a whole game, ever, it's time to move on. I think this game will be the last straw.

TexasRam

Legend
Boom is better then someone like Arcuri that's for dam sure.

But he must have generations of ancestors that didn't believe in drinking milk or something.

To quote Mike Singletary, "Can't trust them! Can't win with them!" or something like that.