LEGEND No Pirates, Just Booty

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
b5huyfdzhfz41.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
My buddy got "stuck" in the Caribbean for a while in March. There were some restrictions about coming and going from marinas, I don't recall the details. Anyway he was docked next to a 140 footer for a few days that had the crew plus two guys in the 60-70 year old range and 10 of these creatures. Apparently the guy keeps them as full time employees. My buddy told me the guys name which I won't share. He's worth more than a few billion$.

.View attachment 36569View attachment 36568View attachment 36570
And some moron said money can't buy you happiness. :evil:

oldnotdead

Legend
Gigantic fake boobs are overrated IMO. I think it betrays some bad news psychological issues but to each his own. But apparently not only are they artificially blowing up boobs but asses as well. An idiot I used to work with sent me a pic of his girlfriend's before and after her butt job. OMG, a girl with a beautiful tight butt now has a huge ginormous bloated ass. I don't see how she can stand up.

Lord, what is this world coming to? Even my girlfriend was grossed out. What people won't do to attract attention. I just wonder if she gets seasick while sitting down because I don't see how she wouldn't wobble.

CeeZar

Rookie
Gigantic fake boobs are overrated IMO. I think it betrays some bad news psychological issues but to each his own. But apparently not only are they artificially blowing up boobs but asses as well. An idiot I used to work with sent me a pic of his girlfriend's before and after her butt job. OMG, a girl with a beautiful tight butt now has a huge ginormous bloated ass. I don't see how she can stand up.

Lord, what is this world coming to? Even my girlfriend was grossed out. What people won't do to attract attention. I just wonder if she gets seasick while sitting down because I don't see how she wouldn't wobble.

Yeah, I don't get the big ass thing either. 2/3 of the booty in this thread is nasty, IMHO. In fact, I'm not sure there has been a better booty than the very first post. I just wish that damn gif would pause at the end.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah, I don't get the big ass thing either. 2/3 of the booty in this thread is nasty, IMHO. In fact, I'm not sure there has been a better booty than the very first post. I just wish that damn gif would pause at the end.
As everybody including me goes back to look at page 1....

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock

a bit skinny...teenage boy ass on #1

Biology favors the hourglass

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

I'm not saying they need to be fake to look good. I prefer natural myself but just not flat. Her's looked to be flatter than most guys chests that I'm friends with.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I'll take your word for it. Personally, I am not that familiar with teenage boy ass. But if you say so :)

Oooooh, with the shade... :ROFLMAO:

I happened to have sired a son, so I know what that looks like; I raised and fed and educated a teenage boy. :owned: