LEGEND No Pirates, Just Booty

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IMG_3096.jpg

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
31990352-beautiful-fit-model-wearing-a-thong-bikini-at-the-gorgeous-blue-water-beaches-of-flor...jpg

Attachments

• 31990352-beautiful-fit-model-wearing-a-thong-bikini-at-the-gorgeous-blue-water-beaches-of-flor...jpg
    31990352-beautiful-fit-model-wearing-a-thong-bikini-at-the-gorgeous-blue-water-beaches-of-flor...jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 121

CeeZar

Rookie
My buddy got "stuck" in the Caribbean for a while in March. There were some restrictions about coming and going from marinas, I don't recall the details. Anyway he was docked next to a 140 footer for a few days that had the crew plus two guys in the 60-70 year old range and 10 of these creatures. Apparently the guy keeps them as full time employees. My buddy told me the guys name which I won't share. He's worth more than a few billion$.

img2.jpeg
IMG_0612.JPG
img3.jpeg