Nick Foles reaction to Chip Kelly racism accusations

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well I thought it was hilarious.

Not as funny as this though:

11050856_821464404609100_6011148607578337416_n.png

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
It definitely isn't the best Draw Play, I think that's a tie between Asshole Face's jobless saga and Ringless Rivers.

Athos

Legend
lmao.

I thought it was hilarious.

I don't know man, the uncomfortable Quinn face really made it for me.

This.

Personally, I just think Kelly is an UBER control freak. I mean, the nagging GF sort that wants to control everything you do down to when you take a piss.

The man is touched in the head with narcissistic pomp. If that's racism.....:confused:

nighttrain

Legend
The coach can be a control freak in college, whole different situation in the NFL. Players wont put up with it
train

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Meh. I could have ended after the fourth panel and had the same effect. 6/10.
I pretty much agree although one more panel with McCoy jumping out the screen telling Foles he is neither talented nor black would have been funny.

TexasRam

Legend
Let's see...

Chip replaced a black running back with a black free agent running back.

Chip replaced a black WR with a black WR in the draft.

He traded a white Qb for a white QB.

Where exactly is the story here?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I pretty much agree although one more panel with McCoy jumping out the screen telling Foles he is neither talented nor black would have been funny.
Don't understand some people.

I guess we all take it differently.Actions speak louder than words.Sone protest have more meaning than others ??

My take on the whole conclusion of the cartoon,was Ram players(locker room) are sticking together.The teammates are getting rid of any effulgence that Foles was brain washed by Chip Kelly(media).
I actually love Nick Foles in horns.That description is perfect.He is just a player going out & playing.You add the next page & they are probably helping him come back to(reality) himself.I like the(Rams) team chemistry.If Foles starts believing the media then the team is in trouble.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
The coach can be a control freak in college, whole different situation in the NFL. Players wont put up with it
train

Not a problem if he just ships them out. I think its a gang thing plus a personality/money thing. If you're not buying into what he's doing and they'll save cap space by getting rid of you and you have gangsters hanging round you he'll get rid of you. The problem he's given himself is keeping Riley Cooper on the team after what he did. Its created an opportunity for people to see a racial side of the aspect when there shouldn't really be one there.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul

I guess we all take it differently.Actions speak louder than words.Sone protest have more meaning than others ??

My take on the whole conclusion of the cartoon,was Ram players(locker room) are sticking together.The teammates are getting rid of any effulgence that Foles was brain washed by Chip Kelly(media).
I actually love Nick Foles in horns.That description is perfect.He is just a player going out & playing.You add the next page & they are probably helping him come back to(reality) himself.I like the(Rams) team chemistry.If Foles starts believing the media then the team is in trouble.
I don't think that deeply. I do the minimum thinking before I post. I think the cartoon would have been much better if it just poked fun at LeSean McCoy. He got traded, he needs to get over it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

wys.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I didn't think it was funny, but not because of racial sensitivity reasons. It just wasn't funny.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Meh, it could be a funny script but it turned mildly racist. Just not for me but to each his own.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Let's see...

Money money money money.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's see...

This.

Not only that, but he actually technically replaced Jackson with Maclin, then let Maclin go. Anybody here think Maclin, Jackson or McCoy are actually worth what they are being paid right now???

They aren't. Not even close. They got rid of McCoy and got a RB who was MUCH better last year for $4-5 million LESS.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the only move I find questionable was trading Foles for Bradford - and that didn't include a single black player.

Unfortunately this cartoon is racist, and not funny at all.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
This.

Not only that, but he actually technically replaced Jackson with Maclin, then let Maclin go. Anybody here think Maclin, Jackson or McCoy are actually worth what they are being paid right now???

They aren't. Not even close. They got rid of McCoy and got a RB who was MUCH better last year for $4-5 million LESS.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the only move I find questionable was trading Foles for Bradford - and that didn't include a single black player.

Unfortunately this cartoon is racist, and not funny at all.

Fate almighty, racist? Please. You know how many white guys try to act black and fail? You know how stupid McCoy looked when he called Chip Kelly a racist? He poked fun at it. Lighten up, man. I've seen much more offensive cartoons from this guy alone.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The cartoon would have you believe that all black people act as Nick Foles is trying to act. It is demeaning to black people and just generally offensive. Unfortunately, when people don't think it's racist, it gives credence to those that believe institutional racism is still in full effect.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Whoops, wrong thread.

This is the one where we sound off like old curmudgeons.

Last edited: