NFL is Against Taunting....AGAIN

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Some fuckery is afoot....I blame the ghost of Dennis Green.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As long as every officiating crew interprets and enforces it the same I have no problem with it. We know it won't be though and some teams will pay the price even lose games for being punished for what other teams and players will get away with and it'll be a clusterfuck.
Agree with this completely. Refs need to be able to issue a warning FIRST, and if it is happens again, then they get a flag.

Tano

Legend
Interpretation is the problem. It’s better to get rid of, or keep all taunting so the refs cannot selectively use it against a team.
I can see Booger using it again and again but at least he isn't biased against one team. He will give them out to both teams equally.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
This, but my bigger issue is that refs will think some things are taunting when they aren't and that shit can impact games
When your celebrating don't look at the opposing players, or the opposing bench. Talk shit in between plays. The players, knowing if it looks bad they will call it, should adjust. No heat of the battle oops bullshit.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Agree with this completely. Refs need to be able to issue a warning FIRST, and if it is happens again, then they get a flag.
I like that idea. Maybe at the beginning of the game the ref can give some reminders. But blatant shit needs no warning. They are not toddlers.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Get that Classless junk out of the game. I don't want to see it. (Man, I sound like an old grouch, LOL). Played sports all my life, taunting crap always drives me nuts. Let your play speak for itself.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Muscle flex after a nice tackle for loss. Making a first down gesture after a big catch. Nothing wrong with that stuff. I can see it if a guy levels another and stands over him taunting. Or getting in someone's face after making a play. Or the Golden Taint taunt when he scored on the Rams that game. But the refs gotta be smart. Penalize taunts when its obvious a fight or retaliation could occur. I can't say I'm comfortable with today's refs being smart.