OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2023/24 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The only time have is when I went to Joe Motana's last game when he was playing for the Chefs. It was against the Raiduhs in the Coliseum. They had cops on virtually every step in the end zone bleachers between a sea of black. About every five minutes a fight would break out. Yep .. all wearing black. The cops would jump in and haul off idiots in black and before it ended, there'd be another one starting up. It was like the Rodney Dangerfield line, " I went to a boxing match and a hockey game broke out.". I felt like I went to a street fight and a football game broke out. There was more action going on in the stands than on the field. Douchebags.
I've seen some crazy shit at Raiders games in Oakland and Whiner games at Candlestick. Best was probably a car flipped over on fire with a KC license plate bracket on it.

Psycho_X

Legend

Everyone talking about this but I don't think this is THAT crazy. A bit abnormal but being an athlete with the best care and the new surgery that seems to be a step above the old way and a walking boot after a month isn't unheard of. So him walking around and lightly throwing (for him) doesn't seem like that big of a stretch. Will be interesting if the Jets keep this up and get to the end of November with an at or above .500 record to see how much he forces himself onto the field.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Hunter Long designated to return from injured reserve​

Rams tight end Hunter Long returned to practice Wednesday, the team announced. That opens his 21-day window to return from injured reserve.

The Rams placed Long on IR on Sept. 9, the same day receiver Cooper Kupp went on the list.

Long’s thigh injury has kept him out since the start of the season. It is unrelated to the groin injury that kept him sidelined for most of training camp and the preseason.

Long joined the Rams as part of the compensation the Dolphins sent to Los Angeles for cornerback Jalen Ramsey. Long appeared in 16 games for the Dolphins the past two seasons.

He has one catch for 8 yards in 16 career games.

dang

Legend

Hunter Long designated to return from injured reserve​

Rams tight end Hunter Long returned to practice Wednesday, the team announced. That opens his 21-day window to return from injured reserve.

The Rams placed Long on IR on Sept. 9, the same day receiver Cooper Kupp went on the list.

Long’s thigh injury has kept him out since the start of the season. It is unrelated to the groin injury that kept him sidelined for most of training camp and the preseason.

Long joined the Rams as part of the compensation the Dolphins sent to Los Angeles for cornerback Jalen Ramsey. Long appeared in 16 games for the Dolphins the past two seasons.

He has one catch for 8 yards in 16 career games.
So we can expect 1/2 catch for 4 yds for remainder of this season??

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I'm curious to see Long play. We could use a TE other than Higbee. Maybe Long can provide that.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Vikings QB Kirk Cousins sustained torn Achilles, will miss remainder of season​

A sensational season has been cut short for Kirk Cousins after eight weeks.
Cousins and the Minnesota Vikings were dealt a massive and conclusive blow Monday with an MRI revealing he tore his Achilles in Sunday night's victory over the Green Bay Packers and will miss the remainder of the season, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero reported Monday.
The team has since announced Cousins' injury. The timeline and details of his upcoming surgery will be determined this week, per the team.
Head coach Kevin O'Connell said after Sunday's game that it was feared Cousins had suffered an Achilles injury, but the severity was unknown. Nonetheless, as is the case so often with an Achilles injury, the dreary writing was on the wall.
"Me personally, our whole team, our whole organization, we're all hurting this morning for Kirk," O'Connell said in his Monday press conference. "Just knowing how much he's invested into this team, and from a standpoint of his leadership and what he's meant to every single guy in that locker room and really what he's meant to me since my arrival here last year. We're going to miss him, there's no doubt about it that we're going to miss him."
Cousins was injured in the fourth quarter of Minnesota's 24-10 win, having to be carted to the locker room. It stands as the first significant injury of Cousins' 12-season career. The veteran is expected to be with the team after surgery to help the Vikings' QB room.
"My expectations are, and in my dialogue briefly with Kirk since yesterday, he has every intent of still being a major, major part of our leadership, part of our quarterback room, a part of our offense, a part of our plans each week schematically like he's been, right there every step of the way, and quite honestly I don't expect anything less from Kirk being the man and the leader that he is.," O'Connell said. "Regardless of the circumstances, as tough of a break, with the momentum we have as a team right now, we have to move forward."