OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2023/24 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Oh Lord in Heaven

Put that on private or sensitive or blur or whatever

I damn near puked on myself…

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
ESPN NFL LIVE just said he did suffer a torn ACL

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Why are these idiots always so fat.

If they exerted that much energy every day with exercise, they would not be so fat.
Fat, drunk and stupid.

For those who may not know, this fight was during a 2021 preseason game vs Chargers. One of the YT comments says the fat guy ate someone's hotdog instead of passing it and that's how the argument started. A hispanic woman in black and white stripes 2 rows in front throws the beer cup at the guy which started the fight. There's another video from behind her taken closer showing her throw it. Her husband is the big fat guy in the yellow shirt who's pounding another guy. They may have both been banned from Sofi... can't remember what was said in the comments on the outcome.

In all my times going to live games I've never witnessed any fighting, but most of those were college FB pre-covid and 1 pro BB game last year.

There was someone in yahoo comments asking why fans of the same team get into fights. Number of reasons. One is the fan behind doesn't like when another fan in front stands and blocks their view. Another is dropping stuff on or near another fan. Another may be some drunk fool being loud and swearing. People being rude and others responding and then challenges are issued. The team attire doesn't matter in those cases. It's the a-hole(s) wearing it.

Last edited:

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Fat, drunk and stupid.

For those who may not know, this fight was during a 2021 preseason game vs Chargers. One of the YT comments says the fat guy ate someone's hotdog instead of passing it and that's how the argument started. A hispanic woman in black and white stripes 2 rows in front throws the beer cup at the guy which started the fight. There's another video from behind her taken closer showing her throw it. Her husband is the big fat guy in the yellow shirt who's pounding another guy. They may have both been banned from Sofi... can't remember what was said in the comments on the outcome.

In all my times going to live games I've never witnessed any fighting, but most of those were college FB pre-covid and 1 pro BB game last year.

There was someone in yahoo comments asking why fans of the same team get into fights. Number of reasons. One is the fan behind doesn't like when another fan in front stands and blocks their view. Another is dropping stuff on or near another fan. Another may be some drunk fool being loud and swearing. People being rude and others responding and then challenges are issued. The team attire doesn't matter in those cases. It's the a-hole(s) wearing it.
That's a lot of information about a lot of useless human beings. But thank you! ... :laugh1:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh Lord in Heaven

Put that on private or sensitive or blur or whatever

I damn near puked on myself…
After Joe Theisman, I don't look at NFL injury replays...... I won't even click on anything associated with some gruesome injury.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fat, drunk and stupid.

The real tragedy is the lost beer....

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
is there a true definition for being overweight? due to simple math, my BMI is like 31 which makes me almost morbidly obese. while i'm not in perfect shape @ 6'1 and 235#, i highly disagree with being grouped with the morbidly obese. but at one time, yes i did inhale beer and wings at a record pace, but even then i felt i was being ostracized for being morbidly obese according to the health people who make up silly charts and graphs and never update them with the realization that people in general are bigger. some, i mean a lot are much bigger than need be , but some, like myself are being unfairly herded into a mass media frenzy of fat folks. (i bet you thought i was going to say fat fucks..........but i didn't so there.) end of rant, have a good weekend hopefully with another win over the bungles from lower ohio. and believe me, as an ohio resident, you can't get much lower than that (unless you live in western NY or Indiana.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
After Joe Theisman, I don't look at NFL injury replays...... I won't even click on anything associated with some gruesome injury.
Man I am with you brother.

That evening killed the rather busy pizza buffet at Shakeys.

That was horrific to all of us.