OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2021/22 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

View: https://twitter.com/Cantguardmike/status/1424679884144664581

gus sorola omg GIF by Rooster Teeth

By suggesting there is more to the story... Thomas pretty much guarantees someone will dig and ask or look for more to the story...

So is he really not telling his side of the story?

:dizzy:

Psycho_X

Legend
By suggesting there is more to the story... Thomas pretty much guarantees someone will dig and ask or look for more to the story...

So is he really not telling his side of the story?

:dizzy:
Reminds me of these memes even though its twitter and not facebook... same dif...
1628523404483.png

1628523473540.png
1628523463199.png

Attachments

• 1628523425213.png
    1628523425213.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Deep Safety Nick Scott has been trending upward for the last two seasons. I sure hope that this is not serious. Ejiro Evero has a good solid safety cadre but it is lacking free deep safety types. He is working with mostly "in the box" strong safety types. Scott was totally different & he was by far the fastest of all safeties.

Scott a now 4 yr safety was sure to play a heavy amount of snaps in this years defense.

UDFA JuJu Hughes from Fresno State is the closest safety to Nick Scott that Evero has this is Hughes 2nd Training Camp. Rams also just cut safety, Jovan Grant, away from the Rams roster.

Last edited:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Deep Safety Nick Scott has been trending upward for the last two seasons. I sure hope that this is not serious. Ejiro Evero has a good solid safety cadre but it is lacking free deep safety types. He is working with mostly "in the box" strong safety types. Scott was totally different & he was by far the fastest of all safeties.

Scott a now 4 yr safety was sure to play a heavy amount of snaps in this years defense.

UDFA JuJu Hughes from Fresno State is the closest safety to Nick Scott that Evero has this is Hughes 2nd Training Camp.
Yes he’s a bigger loss than some here realize. I hope it’s not in need of surgical repair.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Carson Wentz must be cursed. The last couple years the Eagles got hit hard with injuries now it's the Colts.