NFC CHAMPIONSHIP - 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
That is why Travin Howard should have been playing over Reeder. Back to back huge plays from him! SUPER BOWL BOUND!
This fact alone, and the fact it hasn't happened,warrants dismissal.

Imagine this defence with a competent DC?

Hopefully the Rams win the Super Bowl and then Morris gets poached to be someone else's problem.

Reed over Howard and Jones. Long over Rochell. Rapp over everyone. Wtf is going on. What is he watching in practice. Zero talent evaluation, or ability to use players (see: Rapp... it's not all his fault). Let's go win a Super Bowl despite Morris' sabotage! Imagine how bad he would look without this defensive line...

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Oh please tell me somebody got a video clip of that ... and then, I'll be in the bathroom for a while.
Hey, say what you want about Deebo, but he is a baller. I respect him.

Now the jackass's on defense, that live on cheap shots, is another story.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Looks like they've kicked all those effing whiners fans out of the stadium while the Rams receive the trophy.
:helmet: :helmet: :beer2: :LOL: :helmet: :helmet:
Super Bowl , baby.
I had my doubts, but never wavered in my belief that this group understands the mission, and believes in each other when it matters the most.
SOMEONE will make a play.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m hoping the Rams stormtrooper cleaned house and got all the 49er wankers out of our stadium.

MizJane

Rams Fan since 1969
Name
Jane
Deebo played his heart out. Respect to OBJ for going over and talking to him.
I loved this. I know we sometimes hate these players but they’re human and I feel for their loss. The fans? Not so much.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure the o-line will hold up. The offensive game plan so far has been working. The execution has not between drops, red zone INTs, and missed FGs
What an insane game and ending. Glad all of us got through it and shared the ups and downs.