NFC CHAMPIONSHIP - 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Mainstream sports media were all about how the 49'ers & K.C. would win these games and be in the Super Bowl, there will be a storm on the networks tomorrow. Should be fun.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
OBJ and Kupp and Stafford were on fire all game and the defense said we are done with this team beating us RAMS in the super bowl YES!

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I lost my oldest dog, Jackson to cancer yesterday and I almost didn’t stay up for this one. But he always watched the games with him and I know he was with me. In tears here, happier than yesterdays though.

Sorry my dude I'm happy you can find a little comfort in this. Again sorry about your pup bro.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Anyone not giving Stafford his props tomorrow is biased or a hater........Go Rams another team win showing great perseverance and resilience

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
These ribs are going to be SOOOOOOOOOOOO tasty!
PXL_20220131_023004402.jpg

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Last edited:

oldnotdead

Legend
OH HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! JUST LIKE I ENVISIONED IT. THE BENGALS ARE GOOD BUT NO BETTER THAN TEAMS THE RAMS HAVE BEATEN!!!!
FUCK YOU NINERS!!!