NFC CHAMPIONSHIP - 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I am all in behind the Rams this 2nd half but what worries me is that we should have been up by a lot. We aren't due to stupid mistakes. Now the 49ers get the ball to start the 2nd half. And They have shown repeatedly that they make adjustments to completely exploit the Rams, whereas the Rams use halftime to absolutely no advantage.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
The coaching is fine, the play calling is fine - we just need to execute and we are crushing them. Stay on course.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
The only positive and I mean the only positive is that hopefully we can tire out there d-line because we are doing what they usually do to us and hope we can run and pass at will but this is a big hill to climb against these dirty scumbags

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
How does Deebo get clocked... and not checked for a concussion?

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Games where you leave so many points on the field never end well. Their defense outplaying ours by far.
We moved the ball pretty well, without our self-inflicted wounds, we would have at least 21 points in the half

Hobgoblin

Rookie
Why does it always feel like we scored at TD now it’s our turn to let them drive down the field.

Then weddles half hearted tackle as he’s inside the 5. Might as well let him walk it in.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Full credit to the 9ers ... taking their opportunities - we are not.

If AD and VM can't get to Garappolo then he has proven that he will get the job done against us.

Too many drops, an INT when we should have scored, and a missed FG.

Not looking good I'm afraid. Hopefully we can come out after half time and score four TD's which we are capable of doing.

GO RAMS !!!
Exactly the way the Rams played in the first half they don't deserve to win. Moment seemed to big for them. Better turn it around in the 2nd half or SF will own this franchise for the next 5 years.

TXRams86

The Infamous
How does Deebo get clocked... and not checked for a concussion?
I think he was getting checked by a side line doctor. Dude flopped like a mother fucker, stayed down to try and justify a flag being thrown. He popped right up and ran off to the sidelines. Hate that piece of shit.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
I don’t understand why we can’t defend the middle of the field. Every fucking game we play the niners. Let jimmy beat you outside ffs!!!!

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Can't believe Skowronik dropped that pass in the end zone. Unbelievable.
It's just how he dropped it, but he didn't even get under it. It his his helmet. If you told me he was WR without knowing the roster, I would not have believed it. He looked completely uncomfortable. Stafford made the right choice of throw but in hindsight should have just taken Kupp with surer hands.