NFC CHAMPIONSHIP - 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Stop complaining about the fucking refs already. Blame this shit defense for not pressuring this dogshit QB.
Held them to 10 points and the 3 came off of a short field after a missed FG. Offense is missing to many opportunities. That's the issue.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
We are playing like them 22 more plays yet losing we play like us we lose wtf man I'm so over this we better come out and change this story I'm angry but sick to my stomach.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Full credit to the 9ers ... taking their opportunities - we are not.

If AD and VM can't get to Garappolo then he has proven that he will get the job done against us.

Too many drops, an INT when we should have scored, and a missed FG.

Not looking good I'm afraid. Hopefully we can come out after half time and score four TD's which we are capable of doing.

GO RAMS !!!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Morris needs to change up the pressures on 3rd down. Maybe bring an extra guy.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
If Niners get points on their first drive I’ll officially be in clinch mode :wow2:

The few times crapollo was forced to throw, our front hasn't gotten any pressure.

And the score should be tied. Crapollo was starting to lose the ball as he went down.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Losing Higbee is big honestly
Agreed but Blanton has looked very good in his place. The problem has been unforced errors. Two dropped TD passes on the same drive. Missed FG. Turnover in the red zone. It's unreal. The Rams seem intent on shooting themselves in the foot, week after week after week.

Ellard80

Legend
one thing we learned - no long FG attempts by Gay unless no other choice

ever since last week he lost some power.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Can anyone explain what Williams was doing on that Deeblo 2 yd pass he over running it then stands there to no get contact like oh well ...what happened to this guy?

TXRams86

The Infamous
Guys, recent history is NOT on o ur side and we’re losing this game the same way we lost the last one. Getting in our own way and letting these shit heads hang around - not to mention them going into the half winning. This is EXACTLY where they want us and we’re just giving in like we’ve done time and time again.

Hard to remain optimistic when this team is doing dumb shit to give away this game to a team that you knew was going to come in prepared against us.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This game is killing me. Two drops. Missed field goal. Int. No pressure. A couple of bad missed penalties against the niners.

But with all that we are only down three.

It's going to hurt. But we still got this.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They have a sack and several more knock downs. We have zero and zero. Where is our defense?????

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Raheem - I am looking at YOU, to fix this.
30 minutes. Your reputation is on the line.