New training camp location!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Man! This is going to be different! Only one field and one set of bleachers on one side of the field. UCI actually had two fields and three sets of bleachers not counting the hospitality tents. Parking at one location with another small overflow location. Again, UCI had I think four locations.

I would venture to say there will be a limited number of tickets available for any given date. BTW, a couple of dates practice is only for an hour. Season ticket holders get first dibs on training camp tickets then I'm sure it will be the same method as in the past for the general public.

Hope I can make it! Camp starts July 21st and runs through August 3rd, with first open practice on July 25th. A total of eight open practices with two of them only being one hour in length.

WOW - what a difference.Had that feeling & checked back around 11:45. We posted at 6.30 & 8:30 am
& no tickets released.Must have 10:00 am. Got a email at 10:34 saying claim tickets.
Well I got lucky I guess.Should get at least 1 padded practice? UCI like I said was such an awesome site.
—Veteran Ram - you know that,especially in the being even without the beer stands.LMU Should still be better than say Oxnard(Dallas) or Costa Mesa(San Diego).

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Been off grid the last few days, been backcoutry fly fishing the Black Hills (got some nice cutthroat trout). I should be home in time for TC.

That sucks about availability. I lost out. Thanks for thinking of me bro. PM me the dates we go.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nothing is an easy drive in the LA proper. From Orange County where I live it will be murder going home after attending a practice. But being retired, I guess I have nothing but time any more.
No way can it be as bad of a drive as in the 70's!